More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

Who has the first appointment?

The Benson's

Chuck was beginning to regret his decision to choose the Benson's as his client as he trudged back and forth with his lawn mower on their vast expanse of lawn. It had to be one of the hottest days of the year, as well as one of the most humid. He pushed on, though, reminding himself that he would be making nearly three figures on just this job alone.

Circling one of the sculptures on the wide front lawn of the two-story house a few times, the college lad took in the workmanship of the welded metal as he did so. He knew the neighborhood association didn't care for some of Jill Benson's work, and had gotten a few of the larger sculptures removed from the front lawn, but Chuck decided he liked this one. It was an abstract copper sculpture of a man holding a woman in his arms tenderly, contained in a bed of red mulch bordered by similarly colored brick. He reminded himself to use the trimmer on these circles as well as the lawn edging as he moved towards the rear of the main house.

Cutting the rectangle of lawn between the home and the mother-in-law cottage, he spotted the sculptress herself in a cluttered work area behind the house. Sparks flew as he watched her welding, a large face mask with a narrow shielded viewport lowered over her face. Thick gloves went up her arms, and a heavy apron covered most all her front.

'She has to be as hot as I am!' thought Chuck, as Jill worked away in the fenced- in area, shaded by the backyard's tall maples. He continually looked over in the redhead's direction, but she seemed to keep working with single-minded determination on her latest project. Chuck twisted his lips a little in exasperation. He had hoped she might stop and talk to him. He had the biggest crush on her. Jill was closest to his age of all the married women on the block and her marriage to Ken made her all the more enticing to him. He finally gave up and moved to the pool area, taking the same meticulous care of her lawn there.

After trimming the entire property and gathering the clippings and disposing of them as pre-arranged, Chuck decided it was time to visit Mrs. Benson, since he hadn't seen her since he left her hard at work on her sculpture.

Chuck carried his polo shirt in his hand, discarding it not long after he started the arduous chore of her landscaping. He came upon the fenced work area from the rear this time, still seeing sparks fly from within. He stepped inside the open gate, called after Jill Benson.

"Miz Benson?...Miz Benson?"

Chuck hadn't noticed all the noise that came from her operation when he had the mower running. He couldn't seem to get her attention. He stepped into the shaded area further.

The enterprising lawn cutter had a much different view of the young wife than before. In a concession to the heat of the day..and her work, he could see Jill wore only a thin white cotton tank top behind her apron, as well as a butt-hugging little pair of khaki shorts.

Chuck could feel his cock lengthen inside his boxers and cargo shorts as he watched her thrust her hips subtly side to side as she finished some welds. Her firm high cheeks stretched the material so, little ripples appeared in the material between her buns. Her well-muscled thighs and calves gleamed in a coating of perspiration as she rocked to and fro, apparently still oblivious to his presence. Chuck wanted to reach out and tap her on the back, but didn't want to startle her with that potentially lethal weapon in her hands.

As if on cue, Jill shut down her torch and the equipment that supplied it. Chuck breathed a sigh of relief.

"Missus Benson?" he managed to squeak out.

She slowly turned around at the sound of her name, pulling off the heavy mask and shaking her titian, shoulder-length mane, sprinkles of sweat flying as she did so. Chuck thought he was in a slow-motion music video as she set the mask aside and smiled at him.

"All done?" she asked, untieing the apron behind her.

"Yes, ma'am!"he answered, ever more enthusiastic about being in her presence, glad his cargo shorts were baggy.

"I told you to call me Jill!" the artisan purred as she tossed the apron aside. "Let's see, I got your money here somewhere!"

As the sexy redhead dug into the cellphone-sized pocket on the little shorts, Chuck's eyes widened. Her tank top undershirt was soaked through! And, she had on nothing underneath! He wondered if he should be chivalrous and let her know, but who would it be more embarrassing for?

Jill pulled out a folded hundred dollar bill and undid a couple of the folds. She held it out to him.

"Sorry it's a little damp. I'm kinda all sweaty from welding."

'I know,' thought Chuck, but decided to say nothing about her shirt. He looked at the Ben Franklin blankly staring back at him. "But..this is too much..you didn't even check my work.."

Jill smiled back at him crookedly. "Oh, I was checking you out. You worked hard and seemed very conscientious! Consider the rest as a tip! But I'm not a very good hostess! I never offered you anything all this time! I guess I'm just not used to visitors!" She headed for a nearby cooler.

What does Jill offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)