More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PeterPrinceofPervs PeterPrinceofPervs

So, where does he start?

The Belly Dancers, of course!

Ah, Belly Dancers! So sweet, so sensitive, so much tits bouncing all over the place... Of course it's the best place to start! Jack is just in time for the girls to finish their dance, and he applauds just as wildly as the rest of the audience as the girls take a bow, and dance into the audience, wicker baskets in hand to accept tips. Mhmm, a loving family of performers, known as Romany Rocks, he'd been friends of the family for years.

The Matriarch of the family was Reesa. 56, a little thick, but with those fine dancers legs. Her tits were a tasty g cup, swaying easily no matter how much she supported them... and the gypsy top she had on did nothing to support them! Her hair was going white, but that didn't mean she couldn't be fun.

The eldest child was Gini, at 25. She was a happily married, good christian girl. She was loyal to her husband, but, well, Jack could chance that. She had long brunette hair usually down to the middle of her back, today tied in a single long braid. Her tits were a fun bouncy e-cup. She also had an aversion to shaving, but that wasn't an issue, so much.

The youngest, Renee, had just turned 18, and was the smallest of the family with only perky D-cup tits. Her short hair was bound up in two yarn balls on either side of her head. She was a bit of a wild child, but Jack knew she was still a virgin.

They were all dressed the same, gypsy tops that tied in the front, just under their tits, and long skirts, slit up the sides to show off sexy muscled legs.

So. Who first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)