More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Just what Test does Shisui Have in mind?

The Bell Test

As his new Team arrived at the Training field where Team Kurenai first Performed the Bell Test. ''Alright listen very Carefully, this is a Test that has been practiced Since the time of the Fourth Hokage's Team. All you have to do is Capture these two bells from me, you have until lunch time to get them, if you don't capture them by then, one of you will be tied to a Post, and you will be to watdh me eat lunch while you don't. Now let me be clear we have very little Time before We are sent to the Allied Shinobi Forces First Division, so this Test will help me See how competent each of you really are, so I know How to assign and assist you as required. Now then Ninja Art: Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!'' Says Shisui as He makes six Shadow Clonesm eadh with a pair of Bells. ''Wait a minute you only have two bells and there are three of us?!''declares Mikura. ''Oh right sorry, I forgot About that, The person who doesn't Get a Bell will be returned to the Academy.'' Says Shisui as he and his clones Leave The Team and Lead them on a Chase.

After a while Shisui Dispersed his Clones and decided to sit and read the First Book of the Make-out Series written by the Pervy sage, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. As he Read, he seemingly failed to notice the incoming Demon Wind Shuriken and just as it was an inch away, he warped it Away with Kamui. ''You'll have to do better than that Akira, I can use Kamui on anything you send at me, even myself.'' Says Shisui as he raised his hand to block Akira's Strike before Using the Substitution Jutsu to get behind her and began to Warp her away but as he does so to kunai are thrown in his Direction and as he tries to move he is paralysed, and only barely manages to activate his Susano'o's most basic protection, its Rib-Cage. ''Very sneaky, I'm impressed. Akira Acted as a Diversion, to lure my attention onto her, and when I tried to warp her away, Mikura used her Shadow Paralysis Jutsu to lock me in place, while Aki usee her Byakugan to sense for changes in my Chakra Flow and sent the Junair at me. Good strategy, but you obviously didn't count on the fact that I have the Legendary Mangekyō Sharingan, on top of my Sharingan whoch has the Rare Straight Tomoe Seal. Through my Mangekyō Sharingan I can Use Kamui, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, but when I have both of my Mangekyō Sharingan's Abilities unlocked I can use the Third Power: The Susano'o!'' Says Shisui as he moves his Susano'o to the next stage and a skeletal Arm appears and Shisui Warps himself away with Kamui before Appearing behind them. ''I must admit you three are very good, hmm I think that You may need some modifications in any case, If I give Akira and Mikura A Sharingan it could enhqnce your Speed, Reflexes, Precision, Accuracy and Jutsu List. How about you interested?'' Asks Shisui.

''Yeah Definitely.'' Mikura and Akira say simultaneously. ''Okay then I hereby announce this test over and your performances Satisfactory, see this test was about Teamwork not getting the Bells, whoever Got one would Undoubtedly be trained harder and more rigorously, but the goal was to see if you three could work together to beat me, and your strategy was as sound as it was practical. I guess I can report to Darui now and Inform him of the Leaf's readiness. Pack your Gear, I want you to be Ready to head out by tomorrow afternoon, I'll perform the transplanting of the Sharingan into your Bodies later tonight, however you must wear a Shade or Cover over it to prevent accidental use of it. While You girls get ready I'll head to lady Hokage and inform her or the developments. Aki tell your Brother that Final Preparations are at their final stages and be ready to head out tomorrow. In the Mean time I'll send word to my Cousin informing him of the War and Asking for his Aid in the Final Stages, you may go now.'' Says Shisui as he likewise disappeared in a Puff of Smoke to the outside of the Hokage's make-shift Office.

He knocked and then entered to find the Hokage eating a few dozen Tons of Food. ''I can take an educated guess why your eating this much, you know how much more simple it'd be if you Took the Time to Seal portions of your Chakra into Scrolls and when the need arises reabsorbed the chakra, right?'' Asks Shisui. ''Yes but I don't have time for thwt right now, with War coming I may have but to join the Akamichi Clan and learn their technique's of converting their fat into Chakra and Stamina. Any way how well did the New genin handle their Test?'' Asks the Hokage. ''Alright, they actually got the drop on me for a few seconds, at least until I managed to warp myself away with Kamui and appear behind them. Listen Tsunade, my Training In Sage Art Is complete, I am ten times the Sage Naruto is and twice as much a sage as Jiraiya was, not to mention the fact that I am in perfect Harmony with Matatabi. I am Ready for deployment to Darui's First Division, all I need is to finish up few things here and Me, My team and Team Guy will head out.'' Says Shisui as he looks into the Countless Ketsuryūgan, Byakugan, and Sharingan in his Left Arm. ''Alright Move out first thing tomorrow then.'' Says Tsunade. ''Understood My lady, I'll finish up my business and go first thing tomorrow.'' Says Shisui as he heads to His, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and Tenten's Apartment (which is occasionally shared by Temari or Anko) to collect some Ninja Tools and Supplies before he heads out.

Where do we end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)