More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What's next?

The Being Of The Lake

It had been so long since it had felt the essence of two women who felt true romantic lust for one another.

The being trapped in this tiny lake was old, older than the national unit it lived in, and it was neither male nor female, exactly but something akin to both, yet neither. However, it needed females of other species to breed, and it had not had any in many centuries, for the construction of the area around it meant few were bold enough to swim here naked, let alone in a group of more than one, less still with no males present. You see, the being had been cursed by a mighty Druid in ages past that only if two or more women who felt romantic lust for one another swam in the lake's waters with no male to guard them could it mate with them successfully, and from that day to this those conditions had not appeared. Moreover, the curse further stipulated that both women must be willing to mate with it and bear its children, but the being in the lake knew this would be the least of the obstacles, it was VERY persuasive when it wanted to be. However, after so long asleep, it had been slow to rouse, and the women were leaving by the time it was conscious! It just barely had time to plant a mystical tag on them allowing it to whisper into their subconscious before they left the water...

Hopefully, it would be enough to lure them back...

Now, To Watch The Unsuspecting Women Be Wooed...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)