More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by subgeo47 subgeo47

Let's begin

The Beginning

Me ,Tyrion Geo woke up from a long sleep. I recently lost my loving mother Kate to cancer and is currently living with my aunt Nicole and cousin Cami in a suburban neighborhood. Me and my mom was living in a poor neighborhood for past 15 years. My mom and aunt were raised on catholic beliefs and when Kate came out as bi ( a little more towards lesbianism) she was kicked out from the family. Later she started a relationship with one of her goth friend and on one terrible night in a drunken state they had a threesome with an older guy and ended up pregnant. Once they realized this her goth friend ditched her and she went through pregnancy alone. She tried to find the guy but later found that he was shot dead in a mob fight. So i was raised by single mom.

I got up and got ready and went downstairs to my
aunt who was busy with morning chores. Unlike Kate, Nicole was more successful with respect to financial area but her job description doesnsn’t say more than “business” which always intrigued me. She was a divorced but never felt the need for a man in her life to support her. Growing up I had a great crush on Nicole and she always teased hI’m about it. “Gud morning aunt Nic”. “well I was wondering when u will get down. After all its Ur first day in the new high school” She said.

When I was about to speak sudenly Cami interrupted me “well eat up fast if u are not ready by half an hr I’m leaving without u” Cami said in bratty voice. She and I were always in fights but when it matters we had each other’s backs. But after mom I isolated myself from everyone and I sensed that Cami misses our banters. i quickly finished my food and left to school with Cami. As we reached Cami held my hand and said “Here we go. Listen I’m kinda popular here from middle school, so don’t go all moody if u don’t get occasional hi and cheers from me. But I will always have ur back doofus.. Don’t get into any trouble boy..” Her words were clear about our status in school and also comforting to a certain degree. As I looked up I saw my school Stuartville high “My new school, My new life”…

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)