More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tigress Tigress

Who do we follow?

The Beast

The beast had been looking at all these lovely ladies for a whole hour now, and he couldn't take it much longer. He had seen Belle leave a while ago acompanied by a man with black curly hair who looked a hell of a lot like Captain Hook. Instead of being angry or jealous, as he usually was, The Beast figured he could take this opotunity to get his own sweet action. He loved doing Belle now and then, but the truth was, she usually wasn't in the mood for him. So, he decided, he'd find someone who WAS in the mood for him. As far as he was concerned, any girl would be lucky to have acess to his equippment 24/7.

The Beast clenched his jaws together as his eyes roved the room for his first victim. He saw Ariel talking very animatedly with that prick, Gaston. He spotted Pochahontas sticking very close to Peter Pan. He rolled his eyes, maybe he should just give up and go try and find Belle, throw her over his shoulder, take her home and just ravage her, wether she liked it or not.

Just then, a new conquest arrived behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Sleeping Beauty, otherwise known as Aurora. She was smiling up at him with what appeared to be intrest. She was wearing a very seethrough flowy green gown that evening which was low cut. Her breasts were on a nice display and The Beast couldn't help but stare at them, wondering how they would feel in his mouth.

"Hello, Beast", she said in a very quiet voice. "I was wondering what you were up to-" She got cut off, because at that moment, The Beast picked her up and began trotting away with her, to one of the side rooms in the massive castle. She gave a little yelp of surprise as her dress flew up past her waist, revealing her tiny black thong she was wearing.

After they arrived in the appropriate room, The Beast slammed the door shut and threw the innocent princess on the bed. She looked a little fearful, he noticed, but at this point he couldn't have cared less. He could feel his huge cock straining against his tight blue pants he was wearing. The Beast at that point decided to relieve himself of that issue, as he ripped them off, exposing his massive erection which was standing at direct attention. He also ripped off his white dress shirt, and threw it in the corner.

"Take those off", The Beast grunted at Aurora in a harsh manner. He eyed her as she began to tremble, not moving a muscle. "I said, TAKE THOSE OFF!" He roared at her. The Princess immediately began to cry as she was very afraid of not only The Beasts temper, but also his massive cock which was visibly throbbing.

"No, please Beast, I can't. I'm....I'm....I'm a virgin", she said quietly as she looked away. and buried her face in the pillow next to her.

"Well, we're just going to have to change that, won't we?" He said to her in a menacing voice. His lust for this woman was insatiable. He needed her now, whether she liked it or not. Maybe he even preferred it that she was scared of his cock, because it made him feel powerful. In any case, he was going to fuck her raw. "I'll just have to take these fucking things off myself then!" He bellowed as he tromped towards her and ripped her dress off with ease. He then ripped her thong off and clumsily undid her bra, as she kept sobbing into the pillow behind her. "Mmm, you have a nice pussy Princess. Tell me, if you're a virgin, then why do you shave your pussy like a little slut?" He said in a harsh wisper as he pressed himself against her, sniffing her hair and moving down towards her face.

Princess Aurora could only tremble and whimper, she was so afraid of what was to come. She could feel his massive erection pressing up against her taught stomach. She didn't want this to happen. "Please Beast....don't do this...." She pleaded, tears in her large eyes.

Too late, the beast had already started spreading her pussy hole with his monsterous dick. He groaned as he pushed in furthur, sliding it in the oh-so-very-tight and slightly slick hole. "Fuck yea!!!" He groaned. He then began raveging her face with his rough tounge, attempting to kiss her lips and shove his tounge in her mouth. His anamalistic nature was unstoppable at this point, as he pulled out of the young woman and then slammed back inside, ignoring her cries of protest. "How do you like that you bitch?" He asked her rhetorically as he moaned with pleasure. He took one of her huge breasts in his clawed paw and squeezed it mercilessly, "MMMMM....your tits are sooo huge....I should fuck themm.... OOOOHHHhhh, yea baby..." He moaned as he continued fucking the shit out of her.

Princess Aurora could hardly keep from screaming. Although at first his massive dick stretching her cunt was the most painful thing in the world, but now it was starting to feel a little better. Her pussy was substantially wet now and his dick was hitting the right spot with every thrust. She had stopped crying, but her screams were still rising, more and more though with pleasure than pain.

"Ouu, yea bitch, I knew you'd like that.... how can you resist a huge fucking cock like mine?" He bellowed, as he continued mashing her tit and fucking her wet cunt.

"Mmmm......OH! OH! OH! GOD!!!!!! Beast, fuck me HARDER!! Make me your slut!!!!!! JESUS, POUND ME HARD, NAIL ME FASTER YOU BASTARD!!!!" She yelled.

Soon, they both came, the Princess's juices flowing down The Beasts' massive cock as he came so hard inside her. He rolled off of her panting, looking down at his now flacid dick. He didn't say another word to her as he got up, collected his clothes and left the room. What to do next?

Does he find Belle, or go find another bird to have fun with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)