More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadow Shark Shadow Shark

Where do you go?

The Beach

"Fuck this." You mutter, deciding not to stick around at Jennifer Lopez's concert. You leave your friend behind and head to your car. Before driving off, you think on what to do now, wanting to mess around with the watch. The things you can do with it! You soon decide to go to the beach. It takes a while, but you finally arrive to the beach.

Roaming around a bit, deciding exactly what to do with your newfound power watch. You check out the bikini clad women walking around, with the busty ones' bouncing with their jugs. "The possibilities-!" You say, only to get interrupted by a guy bumping into you.

"Hey watch it loser!" You hear the guy say. You turn around and see a tall man already walking away. Seeing as he's the only one who was close to you, "Douche." You say quietly as the man, who clearly bumped you, is walking towards some other guys, possibly his friends.

Though this little incident doesn't completely ruin your mood. You happily return to thinking of what to do. You can go steal some ladies' bikinis with the invisibility, jerk off to and cum on some time frozen girls, prank someone, or control someone into wanting to fuck you. You stare at your watch and immediately notice another button. You recheck the notebook and discover that this button can morph a person's body.

What do you do at the beach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)