More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainPulse CaptainPulse

Where does their adventure begin?

The Beach

"Here we are," Alex said. She turned off the car and put the keys away.

"Nice beach," Clair said. "When did you discover this place?"

"Last week."

"All this time, and I had no idea it's here. Well, let's check it out."

They got out of the car. Alex locked the doors, then they walked to the beach. The beach was packed. The summer had been a hot one so far, and the heatwave showed no signs of stopping. Everybody was seeking relief. Claire glanced around admiringly as they walked onto the broad sandy beach.

"There are some gorgeous girls here," she said with a smile.

Alex nodded and smiled back. "That's one of the things I like about it."

They found a spot on the beach and spread out their towels. They set their beach bags down next to their towels. Alex took off the sarong she wore over her bikini and stuffed it into her bag.

Both girls were wearing string bikinis: Alex in white, Claire in black. They had put their bikinis on before coming to the beach, in order to save time.

"Well, what do we want to do first?" Claire said.

"How about a swim?" Alex said. She tried not to look too eager. This was the real reason she had suggested a trip to the beach. The day before, she had replaced all the threads in Claire's bikini with water-soluble threads, her **** for Claire stripping her at their favorite shopping mall earlier in the week, then driving home with her clothes. She was looking forward to the moment when Claire realized her bikini had fallen off, and that she had to get out of the water.

"I was kind of thinking about a game of volleyball first," Claire said.

"I really think a swim would be a great way to cool off," Alex said.

"Yes, but Lilly and June are playing volleyball. If we joined their game, we could strip them."

"Tempting," Alex said. She did want to get even with Claire, and she did want to see her beautiful friend naked, but the idea of stripping Lilly or June was appealing to her, too.

What should they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)