More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

The Bare Witch Project

In October 2016, three young women and student filmmakers were arrested for indecent exposure as they came out from the woods near Bare-Bumsville, Maryland while shooting a documentary.

Two years later, their camera was found.


A red haired woman in her early twenties with green eyes and pale skin cleans the lens of the camera, briefly breathing on it before giving a nod.

"Okay, Charlie! We're ready to roll!" The redhead says as she turns the camera towards a black haired woman in her early twenties with brown eyes and pale skin who was standing in front of a sign that read, "Welcome to Bare-Bumsville."

The black haired woman, Charlie, cleared her throat and donned a serious expression on her face as she spoke into the microphone attached to her shirt. "The town of Bare-Bumsville, Maryland. A town that is cursed with, not just a name that causes immature giggling, but a local legend that has frightened, and reportedly humiliated, several unfortunate residents. The locals call it, The Bare Witch. I'm Charlene Maxwell, and over these next two weeks, my team - which consists of myself, my camerawoman Heather Andrews, and our equipment specialist and director Janet Stone, will be documenting our findings into this local legend. And together, we may just find out whether or not there's something to be afraid of in this sleepy little town with an unfortunate name."

"And cut!" A voice called from behind the camera.

Charlie looked off camera as she asked, "How was that, Jan?"

The camerawoman, Heather, turned the camera towards a cute, chubby, blonde woman in her early twenties with baby blue eyes and pale skin. Janet nodded her head, saying, "Perfect in one take!"

"It was good?"

"It was good."

"Alright, so what now." Charlie asked as she leaned against the sign.

"Lunch, hopefully." Heather said with a chuckle. "I missed breakfast."

"We all missed breakfast, Heather." Charlie stated, rolling her eyes and smirking at the camera.

"Okay, okay." Janet responded, "We'll grab lunch and then go out and interview some of the locals about The Bare Witch before talking with the town historian. Sound good."

"Sounds good to me." Heather said as Charlie nodded, the two following Janet as they walked over to their car.

"And turn that camera off, Heather." Janet said, turning to the camerawoman. "We need B-roll footage, but don't record us eating."

"Fine." Heather replied with a playful groan, shutting the camera off as the screen went black.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)