More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What is the first errand? What happens?

The Bank

Checking my wallet, I saw that the next order of business was a trip to the bank. I only three ones, and would need more than that to last me the weekend. So, I drove the uneventful mile and a half to the bank. After a quick trip to the ATM, I walked out into the parking lot, and saw a striking women in her mid twenties standing next to a large black truck.

As I unlocked my car door we made eye contact. Her hair was long, straight and black, and ended just a few inches from her narrow waist. “Do you need help?” I asked. She seemed to quickly look me over, considering my offer. As she did, I looked her over, while trying to not look too obvious about it. She was about five foot eight or so, and her skin was a light mocha brown, her eyes were a very dark brown, with long lashes tastefully done with mascara, a just a small touch of eye shadow. and she wore a shade of light pink lip gloss on her full pouting lips. Despite the fact that it was a fairly cool day, she wore no jacket, but a tight fitting, brown t-shirt with a plunging neckline that offered a nice view of her cleavage. She shivered, and walked towards me, a chagrined expression on her face.

Her faded jeans looked as though they’d been painted on, and her hips swayed as she walked towards me, one foot in front of the other. I noticed then that she was wearing cowboy boots that added a few inches to her height. “I locked myself out of my truck. My keys are inside, along with my purse, my cell phone, and everything!” she sighed, and then added “And I don’t have any money to pay for somebody to unlock it. I just came to the bank ‘cause my checks are bouncing ”

“Whoa, that really sucks, maybe I can help” I repeated my earlier offer.

“She smiled a cute infectious smile, and said “Really?’ Stepping over to stand by me just beside my car, she turned to look back at her large black truck. “This week has just sucked, so bad. I was really looking forward to blowing off some steam this weekend. And now I’m broke, and locked out of my fucking truck!” she scowled.

“I have a friend who works for one of the locksmiths in town, you know the guys who wait for people to call about things like this, I’m sure I could get him to do it for me gratis”

“Oh god, that would be so great, thank you so much, I really owe you” the sexy brunette said.

“I explained that we’d have to drive there, and it would help her case if she came along.” She agreed after a few minute of hesitation, and climbed into my car. As we pulled out of the lot, she traced her fingers through her long black hair, trying as best she could to comb it out. I also saw that standing outside dressed as she was have chilled her. Her nipples poked through her bra, which was evident under the thin cotton of her t-shirt, as were the nubs standing at attention at the center of her apple size tits.

She told me her name was Hasina Green. She was half Egyptian, her father was an American who’d met her mother while studying in Egypt. She worked as a elementary teacher. She’d broken up with her boyfriend of several years after discovering he’d been cheating on her on Tuesday, was told that she’d have to move out of her apartment at the end of the month because of major remodeling, and then, yesterday, had received an overdraft notice from her bank in the mail. A tear rolled from the corner of one eye and trailed down her cheek, until it spilled onto her chest.

“And you’ve seen how my Saturday is going” she said as she wiped away the tear with the back of her hand.

“But that will change now. When I explain to Jeff what’s happened, and remind him that he owes me, he won’t charge you a thing. Okay so, cheer up“

Hasina smiled, and I told her about me, my job, my parents, and how my week had gone up to that point as we drove down the highway. A few minutes later, we were there, I got out, told Jeff what was going on, he agreed to help after stepping out of the building and checking Hasina out. I got back into the car, told Hasina the good news, and she leaned over, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me I kiss on the cheek. Her hair was soft, and smelled like orchids, and I sensed that she hesitated a bit longer than she really need to before releasing me from her arms.

As we traveled back, I calculated how much money I had in the bank, when my next paycheck was due, and just how grateful Hasina might be if I helped her get her truck unlocked, and gave her some money to cover her overdraft. I was fairly flush, having just received a bonus check the week before, so I figured if the sum wasn’t to outrageous, I could float her a loan, and maybe she’d thank me with more than just a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After getting back to the bank, and pulling into the lot, Jeff got the truck unlocked in less than two minutes, and Hasina hugged me once more as we stood next to her truck. Her body pressed against mine, and I really wanted to wrap my arms around her and maybe give her ass a squeeze, but I restrained myself. “Thank you so much” she whispered into my ear, her nose brushed lightly over my lobe, and I thought she was releasing me, when she turned and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips.

“That was the best thank you I think I’ve ever received” I said, and then asked if she minded if I asked a question. She shook her head, and then opening the door of her truck grabbed a faded denim jacket and slipped it on. “How much are you overdrawn?” I asked.

“A little over a hundred dollars, but I’m getting my check on Monday, so I can wait.” I shook my head, and insisted that she take some money from me to cover her bounced checks. And after some back and forth, and polite rejections that finally turned to acceptance, we walked back to the ATM, I withdrew the money she needed, and we walked together back out to her truck.

“Thanks again, John.” Hasina said pushing me gently back against her truck, and plastering her full, sensuous lips on top of mine. They lingered this time, and when I felt the tip of her tongue brush over my lips, I parted them, and her silken tongue slipped in, and danced with mine. Taking a risk, I reached down and gave her firm, round ass a squeeze, massaging it in my hand.

A few moments later, Hasina broke our kiss, and looked up at me with her deep brown eyes. “Do you have any plans for tonight?” she asked.

What is my response to Hasina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)