More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twisted_Fellow Twisted_Fellow

Are you ready?

The Awakening

Kisa Ando's eyes slowly began to open. Her body was riddled with aches and pains from sleeping in her computer chair once again. She wearily blinked before her eyes opened wide, realizing something was clearly off within her field of vision. She sat up in her computer chair while rubbing away the sleep from her eyes. What she saw when she reopened them was truly bewildering. In the upper left of her view was a red bar with the numbers 60/60 written in the middle and blue bar with her numbers 68/68 written in the middle too. These bars were just below her name written in golden letters.

Had Kisa been playing too many video games? She must be dreaming that's for sure. Hmm, but how could she be in pain if she was actually dreaming? In stories she had read, it had been made clear that pain will wake the dreamer. Hmm, perhaps she wasn't asleep after all. She gently smacked her cheeks before looking around her room. It was rather messy, cluttered with her dirty and relatively clean clothing, unorganized books, and various wads of paper from drawings she wasn't happy with. It was at that moment a yellow exclamation flashed in the lower right hand of her vision. Upon thinking, 'Is that what I think it is?" it popped up in the center of her view, causing her to nearly fall out of her chair.

New Quest!

Rise, shine, and be shiny!

- Take a shower

- Get dressed

- Eat and drink something

Reward: 5 xp, $.50, and 1 Charisma

Optional: Clean up your room and explore your character sheet before hand.

Reward: 7 xp, $1, 1 Wisdom, and 1 Luck

Accept or Decline?

Kisa lifted a brow after reading this odd quest. So it was a quest after all, but should she take it seriously? It couldn't hurt to accept, right? She tilted her head slightly while wondering if she needed to actually touch the button in front of her or would simply thinking, 'Accept.' be adequate? As soon as she thought, 'Accept.' her quest disappeared from the center of her view. For half a second, her heart sank thinking she had accidentally declined or took too long to accept. However, a mini-map popped up in the upper right hand of her view. Just below it was the quest showing her current progress for this quest.

Kisa let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness. Even if this is just a dream, I would hate to miss out on a quest." As she began to relax, she figured that this interface seems to work with her mind. She could simply think, 'Open character sheet and..'. As she thought this, a new screen appeared in the center of her view. It had several tabs up top, the first tab had a picture of herself along with her name, title, stats, unspent skill points, current items equip, currency, weight, height, bust and dick size, critical strike chance, attack speed increase, level and experience, current health and mana, and health and mana regen rates per minute. This is what she saw.

Name: Kisa Ando

Title: The Gamer

Lvl: 1 XP 42/200

Hp: 60/60

Hp regen: .1 per min

Mp: 68/68

Mp regen: .18 per min

Critical strike chance: 5.16%

Attack speed increase: 5.33%

Money: $6,705.28

Build: Underweight/Very Thin

Weight: 91 lbs

Height: 5' 2"

Bust size: A-cup

Dick size: 5 inches

Inventory slots 0/20 ()

Unspent skill points: 0

Str: 10 + (0) + (0) End: 10 + (0) + (0)

Int: 10 + (0) + (0) Wis: 18 + (0) + (0)

Agi: 15 + (0) + (0) Cha: 3 + (0) + (0)

Lib: 5 + (0) + (0) Lck: 2 + (0) + (0)

Kisa looked over the information and sighed softly. "I knew my luck was bad, but that seems awfully low." Her eyes looked back to the picture of herself. She could see her shoulder length raven black hair covering most of her face, it was messy, shaggy, and frizzy too. She couldn't see her deep brown eyes, but she could see the dark bags underneath. Her skin was oily, but surprisingly she didn't have any pimples. She had a round face, slender nose, round eyebrows, and bow-shaped lips. If she actually took care of herself, ate better, took care of her hair, and actually got a good night sleep. She might look pretty cute.

This wasn't something that Kisa really cared about. Honestly, she had no one she had an interest of looking cute for anyway. Well, except for her online friend. Sure, they haven't met in person yet, but... She looked down slightly while pulling up her knees to her chest. "Stop that. Don't get your hopes up. Stick to what you're good at. Drawing and gaming." She gently sniffled before letting out a gentle quivering breath.

After a moment, Kisa took a look at her equipment slots and what was currently equip. The results were as follows:

Equipment Slots:

Ring 1:

Ring 2:

Gloves:

Weapon:

Off-hand:

Torso: Gray Hoodie (White Bra)

Legs: Baggy Blue Jeans (White Boxers)

Feet:

Neck:

Face:

Head:

Kisa looked at what she was wearing then back at the picture of herself. It was accurate. She had on a Gray Hoodie and a White Bra and Baggy Blue Jeans and a pair of White Boxers. Below her equipment slots were twenty inventory slots. This made her wonder. If she moved any of her items into her inventory will they disappear from her body? Or would they fly off to wherever her inventory actually was? She moved her Baggy Blue Jeans and White Boxers into her inventory and instantly felt her dick, balls, and pussy were exposed to the elements. She quickly reversed this action and let out a sigh of relief. "That was scary.."

Looking over her stats, Kisa began to wonder what each stat did and what it affected. She gently clicked on each one and received this display as an answer.

(Class rank x 10 + Lvl of Class) x 200 = requirement til next lvl

5 skill points per lvl

Hp are health points, Strength x 5 + Endurance.

Mp are Mana points, Intellect x 5 + Wisdom.

Health regen is Endurance x 1%.

Mana regen is Wisdom x 1%.

Critical strike chance is 5% + Agility x 1% + Luck x .5%, up to 50%.

Attack speed increase is weapon base speed - (5% + Wisdom x 1% + Agility x 1%), up to 50%.

Experience gain is lvl of kill + Int x 1%.

Class experience gain is action skill lvl + Int x 1%.

Rare experience gain is lvl of kill x 1.5 + Int x 1%.

Boss experience gain is lvl of kill x 2 + Int x 1%.

Money is lvl of kill x .5 + Luck x .5%.

Rare money is regular x 1.5.

Boss money is double regular.

Strength affects health, melee damage, and inventory size.

Endurance affects health, and health regen.

Intellect affects mana, ability to absorb information, and experience gained.

Wisdom affects mana, mana regen, manipulation of information already known, and attack speed.

Agility affects critical strike chance, movement and attack speed, chance to dodge, aiming accuracy, and modifies ranged/thrown weapon damage.

Charisma affects social skills, seduction, persuasion, and general looks.

Libido affects desire and pleasure received. (Desire modified oppositely by Wisdom)

Luck affects chance for quality of items, money, critical strike chance, and enemies miss chance.

After this information was revealed, a red exclamation flashed that Kisa allowed to pop up.

New skill gained!

Observe lvl 1 - Range 40 yd

Cost: 5 Mp per use

Look extra carefully at someone or thing to gain more information about it.

Information displayed varies by object, level of skill, and/or the target's abilities to hinder this ability.

This brought Kisa's attention to the next tab labeled, skills, ranks, traits, and spells. After clicking over to it, this is what she saw.

(Passive) Gamer's Body: Your body is like a video game character, damage reduces your health rather than actually wounding you. (Disabled in the real world)


(Passive) Gamer's Life: Everything can become a skill and upgraded through practice and/or proper stat modifiers.


Professional Artist lvl 5 - Channeled

(Passive) Artistry: Allows for easier and better art creation at each lvl. Allows for Mp to be infused into your artwork during the creation process. Artwork infused with mana provides a permanent enchantment to an object. Enchantment type is selected during creation.


Artistry Enchantment: All include standard regeneration rate of item enchantment, current regen rate is increase 5% per hour.

All stats + 5. Cost: 50 Mp. Requires 1 spot.

Any two stats by + 10. Cost: 75 Mp. Requires 2 spot.

Any stat by + 25. Cost: 150 Mp. Requires 3 spot.

Attack speed increase by 5%. Cost 175. Requires 4 spots.

Damage reduction from all types by 20%. Cost: 200 Mp. Requires 5 spots.

Critical strike chance by 5%. Cost: 250 Mp. Requires 6 spots.

Damage dealt by all types by 10%. Cost: 300 Mp. Requires 7 spots.

Attack speed increase and Critical strike chance by 6%. Cost: 450 Mp Requires 8 spots.

Attack speed increase or Critical strike chance, and movement speed increase by 8%. Cost: 600 Mp. Requires 9 spots.

Spots available vary by item's size. Example: a dagger has 1 to 2 spots, but a quarterstaff has 6 to 12 spots.

Limit of one enchantment level per object.


Observe lvl 1 - Range 40 yd

Cost: 5 Mp per use

Look extra carefully at someone or thing to gain more information about it.

Information displayed varies by object, level of skill, and/or the target's abilities to hinder this ability.


Imagination rank 5

Allows for the increased effectiveness in creating and leveling up of skills, ranks, traits, and spells with other abilities.

Reduces the cost of any creation costs by 25%. Price reductions will appear after selections are made.

(Passive) After resting for 1 hour, your next ability's cost is removed.

Special note: Resting time starts when all stress has faded. (Gaming is not included in stressful activities.)

Kisa blinked several times after reading all of that. This made it sound like she could actually do something she wanted to do for a long time, but was simply horrible at. Should she try it and possibly fail once more? Or should she just be happy with what she had and try to complete this quest first?

Should Kisa try it? Or try to complete this quest first? (Other suggestions are always welcome)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)