More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

Which mortal do you choose to possess?

The Athlete

You step up to the first image and reach out. You feel your essence pull out from the void and hurtle through reality. You slam into the new vessel and wake up. A feeling of drunkenness is briefly present before you it out, sobering the body. You feel the heart sluggishly begin beating. You try to breathe but this provokes a fit of coughing, launching vomit from your lungs.

It seems that this mortal had choked to and you slipped in the moment his spirit departed. With your demonic essence now filling him, the athlete returns to life and you become him. You take stock of your surroundings. You seem to be in a fairly grubby bathroom. Empty and half empty beer cans are left dotted around and you find yourself sat on an unflushed toilet. From the other side of the door, you hear the sounds of people and music, both equally loud.

You go to the sink and wash your face. Thankfully, none of the vomit got on your clothing. As you wash up, you hear someone hammering on the door.

"Dude! You OK in there?" comes a call from the opposite side.

"Uh, yeah, I'll be right out" you say. You finish freshening up, rinsing your mouth with some mouthwash you find, restoring your breath to a pleasant minty freshness. You unlock the door and open it, only to have the person on the otherside half fall in on you. You catch him, bodily and prop him up.

"Woah" he says, unsteadily. He leans against the wall, drunkenly. "Hey, you were in here a long time, I was getting worried."

He was right to, you think to yourself. This party would have had a rather tragic end if you hadn't possessed your current vessel. In a strange way, you did them a favour. But now it's time to get to work. You look at the young man who just stumbled in. He's about the same age as your vessel, and from the looks of it, a fellow jock. He has long blond hair, blue eyes and doesn't look like he's shaved in days.

Perhaps your first opportunity? He should be easy enough to convince in his current state. It's important you don't simply him, he has to choose to have sex with you, or it doesn't count.

Do you decide to try and claim the young man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)