More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Succubus_Subject Succubus_Subject

What's through the door?

The Academy

John stepped through to a bustling metropolis that was his new home. The doors deposited him onto Main Street, flying vehicles darting around.

"Hello! Welcome to the Academy of Erotic Magic and Institute for Erotic Technology!" A girl said, interrupting John's sightseeing. "My name is Natalie and I'm to take you on a tour of the city before orientation."

"Cool. I'm John. John Doe." He replied, shaking her hand. John took a second to check her out. Natalie was wearing school issue running shorts and t-shirt. She had huge thighs and tits -- D cups, easy -- probably, in part, due to her slight chubbiness around her middle section.

"I'll start by giving you a flyby of the town and then we'll head to the actual school." Natalie said, pulling a wand out of the band of her running shorts. She put the tip to her mouth and blew, a loud taxi whistle coming out. John gaped at Natalie, but she simply grinned and mocked fellating the wand. A flying taxi arrived and John shoved his luggage into it.

"Oh crap." John muttered realizing that his luggage took up all but one of the back seats.

"It's fine." Natalie said, as she shoved him into the cab. She promptly sat on his lap. Her huge ass engulfed his dick as she slid herself into the bulging crotch of John's jeans.

"Can we get the sightseeing glass?" Natalie asked the driver with nonchalance, as she shut the door. The car started to melt away as the whole cab became transparent. The taxi started to fly straight up before slowly circling the city.

"The city is only four blocks, but the hill has been dug out up to three thousand feet." Natalie said, her gigantic ass grinding against John's hardening cock. "The north block houses the dorm building. The west block is the residential neighborhood, where alumni and shopkeepers live. The south block is the commercial district. The tallest building on campus is the Academy Credit Union building. Finally, the east block is the training field. The fields are stacked on top of each other to save space."

John moaned affirmatively. Natalie giggled and grabbed his hands, only to plant them on her swinging tits. She wiggled her butt before turning back to the driver.

"Put us down at the base of Dorm 7." Natalie said. The cab landed and Natalie reluctantly got off John's lap. They pulled John's stuff out and headed into Dorm Building 7.

Is there time for any more touring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)