More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galacticgirl28 galacticgirl28

The next morning

The 1st Sunday

Alright, okay. This is weird.. but hot at the same time. I found myself waking up on a soft bed wrapped in satin sheets and I immediately noticed the smell. The unforgettable smell of Amelia's room each time I sneaked into for a quick break. I looked down at my new body, pushing the blanket away from my body and saw her unmistakable soft looking C cups hiding underneath a tight white tank top just begging to be touched. I perked my body outwards and slide my new feminine hands around my new tits, just squeezing and rubbing my hands around them from, letting go of all my sexual fantasies of myself finally getting to touch Amelia's huge tits. As my mind was just so busy touching myself, I find myself moaning with Amelia's voice and my hand wandered down to my crotch hoping to grasp on my hard-on.

I forgot that my cock was gone too!

My hands rubbed against her soft pink panties where her nicely shaved pussy is hidden underneath. My left hand went to entertain her perky nipples that are protruding out its shape through her tank top. I felt myself getting wet already each time I start rubbing them with my fingers. Without wasting any more time, I ran to her full mirror where next to it laid her makeup brushes and hairbrush, to which smell and imagine how beautiful she gets each time she visits the mirror.

Within seconds, Amelia was in front of me, her face that I missed seeing the most. At some point, I wanted to lean in an accidentally have a taste of her soft lips. My fingers lingered on her face for a moment before running them through her soft bleached hair. Amelia was an exotic looking Asian girl that could fit in any category she'd like. My hands were distracted by her tits again and soon, the other hand went to squeezing her thick ass and thighs. Touching the inner skin of her thigh gives me shivers that turns me on so much.

I couldn't believe an old, balding geezer like me could actually have a chance with such a hot chick, in this case, my own niece. My mind trips after watching Amelia staring so lustfully at me through the mirror while she squeezes her tits and ass in front of me, and I started making out with her. Tongue slobbered all over the mirror as I starting rubbing her body against the mirror wall to make my nipples feel good with each pressure.

My eyes opened to see my own niece kissing me back, feeling her soft lips and smelling the scent of her saliva is making my crotch ache. I sent my left hand down to get to know my new pussy, and goodness, it was so fucking wet. Just a light rub with my palm was enough to make Amelia moan, and it felt good to hear voice moan. I started slowly rubbing my new clit just like they do in porn; up and down, in a circular motion, squeezing the clit as I rub it. But the best way that sent me into ecstasy was rubbing Amelia left to right, back and forth over and over. I went harder as I stopped to watch her masturbate through her underwear through a wet reflection.

In just minutes, I felt a rising sensation through my thighs and pussy. I was breathing harder and harder, and Amelia grew even sluttier. Oh God.. I'm watching my own niece masturbate to me. Fuck, I'm gonna cum as a girl. I'm gonna cum, Amelia.

My moans echoed the room just as my thighs gave in and set me kneeling down on her wooden floor. I can't believe I just climaxed in my own niece's body. My hand was filled with so much of her juice. I didn't want to have it wasted that I sucked and swallowed all of her precious sweet juices down my tongue. I couldn't get enough of her.

I almost forgot that I wasn't living alone anymore as someone knocked on my door.

Who could it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)