More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argos Argos

What's next?

The ‘Asian Bitch’

Ms. J qualified for several reasons to draw attention to herself: she did not abstain from gossip, she was without doubt arrogant, and a bit of an outsider in the small town of T’s community.

Born in a coastal city in the south of India, she was about 28 years old when she immigrated to England as import bride. Perhaps she managed to gain a place in the community, quickly adapting to local customs, not least from her work as a nurse at the local health center, yet rumors persisted that she was a gold digger and had married because of greed and the search for a better life in the UK. With her exotic appearance, curly black hair, dusky skin , deep brown iris color and her preference for deep red lipstick, kajal-set eyes and 23 carat gold jewelry, the now 49 year old Ms. J was certainly a striking appearance in the small town. Clearly a fact she loved, people whispered. Not only her love to be in the middle of attention, also her sharp tongue was notorious. Little surprise some people in T referred to her as the ‘Asian bitch’ . Her arrogant glance and a big mouth, literally and figuratively speaking, only the fueled the desire that she one day would be taught a good lesson.

Insofar as Ms. J had any suspicion how people behind the proverbial English politeness thought and spoke about her, that had no influence on her behavior. On the contrary, it seemed. For example, at community gatherings, dressed in a colorful traditional Indian salwar-kameez set, Ms. J appeared to be deliberately arrogant about her fought-over place as a migrant in the local community. Some wondered what special skills Ms. J had that kept her husband with her for so long.

The marriage had led to at least one result that was extremely hard to overlook: the couple's pretty daughter, who seemed to unite the best of both worlds as a half-breed. Miss V, a very smart young lady, certainly seemed to have inherited some of her mother's arrogance. But instead of opening her mouth wide and talking loudly, the daughter took pleasure in hiding behind a mysterious Mona Lisa like smile. Although she had left town a few years ago to continue her studies, she still visited her parents every two weeks. Her former classmates could witness how she had developed physically into the now 21-year-old "fucking beautiful" Miss V.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)