More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

The (Un)wicked Stepmother

“So, sweetie, what do you want for your birthday gift?” Helen asked her ‘daughter’.

Helen, full name Helen Fullerton, 40 years old. A brunette-haired MILF. She got her brunette hair styled in a bob-cut. Helen was a woman that aged like a fine wine. Her face exuded a mature charm, the age line on her face made her facial features sharpen. Helen was blessed by the genetic lottery, she had a voluptuous figure with her weight and curve distributed to the right place despite her only doing a minimum amount of workouts weekly. She preferred doing house chores, cooking, and gardening instead of going to the gym and shopping, so despite Helen being blessed with beauty, her presentation was often unassuming.

“Umm…I don’t know yet, let me tell you later,” answered Helen’s stepdaughter, Madeline.

Madeline Hayes, 24 years old. A blonde. Not a fully natural beauty like her stepmother. Madeline has undergone some enhancement cosmetic surgery here and there from face-lift, breast implants, and Brazilian butt-lift as early as when she reached 18 years old. A reward from her birth mother. Fortunately, she got it all done under the best doctor money could get her to get her surgery looked closely like it was natural.

Madeline’s father married Helen a few years after he got divorced from her birth mom. Helen was everything you wished in a mother; beautiful, kind-hearted, reliable, and doting on her children even if they weren't her biological ones. Helen was a stark contrast to her birth mother, Amanda, who was a toxic gaslighting abusive bitch. Her birth mother moved on to a richer man to leech off, leaving Madeline alone with her father.

Well, her father deserved better than her ex-wife, her birth mother, Amanda Charter. Her father, Richard Hayes, was a good husband and father. His marriage with Amanda maybe not be pure because of love, her father saw her birth mother as a trophy wife and her birth mother saw her father as a key to financial stability, back then, her birth mother, Amanda, met her father when she was just a no-name psychiatrist with small office. She stumbled upon her father who was already climbing quite high in his corporate ladder on dating apps, and who knew that one night stand accidentally become a long-lasting marriage of interest. Despite the interest-fueled relationship between her father and mother, when Madeline was born, Richard had genuine affection for her daughter, which ended up being exploited by Amanda. Their more than twenty years of marriage were a testament to how successful Amanda using Madeline as an emotional bind to their loveless marriage. If it wasn't for Amanda who decided to break the ties, there probably would be no change in their marriage dynamic for years to come, until maybe when Madeline wasn’t around.

Madeline should be happy that her father got a good partner this time, but Madeline was very conflicted about her feeling regarding her new stepmother. Thanks to more than 20 years of conditioning by an expert of gaslighting and hypnotism done by her birth mother. Her birth mother Amanda Charter, also known as Mandy Lovcox, was a psychiatrist by day, and secretly dominatrix by night without her husband knowing. With that kind of lifestyle, Amanda barely has time for Madeline. Still, to keep Madeline in check and grow to be the daughter she envisioned and could use, Amanda had put her daughter through rigorous mental conditioning behind her husband's back. Amanda made Madeline idolize Amanda and adore her birth mother on a subconscious level to the point that Madeline can’t even feel a bit of hatred for Amanda despite how bad of a mother she was.

Amanda didn't have any intent to make Madeline her mini-me copy, she didn't need competition, what she wanted was an obedient daughter who would follow what she commanded and could help her as a foil to whatever Amanda did behind her husband's back. Amanda used Madeline as a shield or made Madeline act according to her script if she wanted to get something from her husband while avoiding suspicions. All Madeline's plastic surgery was an example of this, while in the front it was Madeline who asked for it from her father, there was her mother's shadow behind her back. She and Amanda flew to South Korea to get Madeline's plastic surgery done, but it was to hide that Amanda attended some kind of convention about hypnodomme that was held at that place.

The 20 years of first-hand experience when she was used as a tool and shield by Amanda, has left Madeline's mind permanently twisted and quite sick.

Hence, even after Amanda was no longer around for 3 years and she got a new stepmother for a year. Madeline was unable to sincerely like her new stepmother no matter how well Helen was doing her motherly duty. She still couldn’t shake Amanda's shadow from her mind, and being showered with affection felt weird. She felt lost. Madeline hoped for a strong dominant mother figure who would order her around, an ideal mother figure crafted by Amanda in her mind who would use her like how Amanda used her. Instead, she had the nicest woman in the world.

Before Helen came into her life, it wasn’t apparent that she needed 'it', she went on with her day like a normal girl, a part of her facade when Amanda didn't need her to do something for her. Well, maybe not a good normal girl, but a girl with a healthy sexual appetite. She masturbated at least 5 times weekly watching lesbian domination porn, she thought she could sate her sick mind by gooning to porn, she thought that porn was enough to substitute for her missing mother who was no longer there to use her as a tool and control her.

Then Helen came into her family picture. The more Helen doted on her, the more Madeline's sick mind craved . Madeline became more and more obsessed with the fantasy to get her ideal mother back into her life, even if she wasn't Amanda herself. Madeline was able to restrain herself because her father was still home before and she hesitated to ruin her father's relationship with her new wife. Now, when her father was on a business trip overseas and leaving her alone with Helen, Madeline's thoughts had become dangerous and almost uncontrollable.

Today, Madeline finally reached her breaking point. Today was her birthday. When Helen asked her what she wanted to get for a birthday gift, Madeline screamed in her mind that she wanted a verbally abusive, mean, condescending, vain, sexually in charge, wicked stepmother. An absolute vile monster in human skin that called herself her stepmother. It made her horny just thinking about it, she almost squirmed in her seat. Thankfully, she quickly excused herself and made it in time to hide in the enclosure of her bedroom before she leaked her juice.


Daddy's business trip will last for at least a month. It should be no problem to let me have Helen for myself. At least until Daddy comes back.

Madeline began to bargain with herself, passing the line that she hesitated to cross for a long time.

I will just condition Helen for a short time, I can revert her to be a good wife for Daddy when he comes back. I had seen how my mother did it for twenty years, and I believe I can do the same. Nothing can be wrong, right?

Madeline's lust-filled mind was trying to make a justification for a life-changing action she was about to do. She gathered her conviction. She already can't wait to see Helen treating her not with love but malice, dominating and exploiting her stepdaughter like a wicked stepmother in a fantasy book she often read.


Madeline went to their warehouse without being noticed by Helen. She recalled that her former mother, Amanda, put her old conditioning device in the warehouse with a perfect confidence that people would not notice and found out that it was in fact, a device to condition a person and able to change someone's personality. Madeline was betting that Amanda didn't take her old tool away with her when she left. The divorce between Amanda and her father was swift. Now that Madeline thought about it, her parent's divorce was weirdly rushed. They have done the settlement lightly to not prolong the process, even Amanda only took a small amount of alimony, then as soon as it was done, the domme never appeared in their house ever again, It's very unlike her mother's style which previously went as far as conditioning her daughter to maintain her control over her husband. What happened behind the scenes? Madeline didn't know but whatever happened, right now, the fact that Amanda left the house with almost nothing, means that Madeline inherited all her mother's tools of trade.

"Here it is," after she rummaged through a lot of boxes, Madeline took out a set of headphones connected to an mp3 player from the box. "I hope this one isn't broken, I remember that mother often uses this to bring me under."

The music was laced with subliminal messages that put someone into a trance. And another one that Amanda often used to reinforce Madeline’s submissive conditioning, but Madeline didn't have any use for that, at least for now, she wanted to make Helen follow Amanda's footsteps as a strong domme instead of making her stepmother a submissive like her.

Madeline leave the warehouse with all the tools she needed and was ready to make Helen her wicked stepmother.

"Mom, may I ask you to do something? This is related to my birthday gift you asked me before, pretty please," Madeline came back to Helen who was resting in the living room after a round of tidying the house.

The brunette MILF smiled at her stepdaughter warmly, "Of course, anything for you, sweetie. What can I help you with?"

"Can you listen to this? It's a song I recorded, I want your opinion," Madeline hand out the headphone to Helen.

"Since when did you record a song?" Helen was surprised.

"It-it's what I recorded…a few years ago…yes, a few years ago before you married my father, I just remember about it today and I want to ask your opinion about how bad it is," Madeline concocted a lie on the spot.

Helen noticed that her stepdaughter was behaving weirdly, her reply was probably a lie but she just silently smiles. She didn't care much whether her stepdaughter was hiding something, having Madeline have something she wanted her to help already make her happy.

Madeline, in Helen's eyes, was a talented and competent girl, she hardly asked people to help her with anything, relying on herself alone, but she often herself too much, and that was what made Helen worried. Helen often asked whether she can help Madeline with something, but the girls will always refuse. That didn't mean their relationship was bad, in contrast, their relationship with each other in the family was good, aside from the matter of refusing her help, Madeline didn't push her away and reject Helen as her stepmother, Madeline even called her Mom, despite that, Helen still could feel the thin barrier between them because Madeline rarely asked her for anything.

Helen took the headphones from Madeline's hand and put them on her head. A few seconds later, she started to hear a sound coming in. A relaxing melody started to play.

"Hmm…when will your voice start coming in?" Helen teased her daughter. It had been a minute, and she only heard the same soft instrumental melodies.

“It’s there, I’m lacking confidence when I record this, so the volume is a bit low, try to concentrate on the song, you will be able to hear my voice,” Madeline replied.

The headphone isn’t the type to block all the sound, so Helen still could hear what Madeline said just fine while the music still played in the background.

“Ok then, I will try to focus.”

Helen focused on the relaxing melody. She could hear a subtle, almost inaudible voice. A woman’s voice. She thought that it was Madeline’s voice, but it sound a bit different. She wasn’t sure, and keep trying to hear what the voice said. She exerted her focus, trying to have a better grasp of what the voice said.

“Sleep…Relax…Peaceful…Empty,” Helen began to mumble and repeat the words she heard unconsciously.

Sleep…Relax…Peaceful…Empty. Her eyes felt heavier and heavier as she focused her energy trying to hear the rest of the words said in the song.

Helen fell silent and no longer repeating the words, her eyes half-closed, dull, and empty of light. Madeline knew that her stepmother was in a trance state now, and it was time for her to move to the next phase in conditioning Helen.

"Helen, can you hear me now?"

"Yes, I hear you, Madeline"

"No, I'm not Madeline, I am your heart's voice, the reason that you previously can't hear me clearly is that my voice speaks directly to your minds, only after you trust me completely can you hear my voice clearly. So, I asked you once again, can you hear me clearly now?"

“Yes.”

"And what it's implied if you can hear my voice clearly?"

"I trust you completely?"

“Yes, Helen, you trust me completely. So, let’s establish a few things here. First, you will answer all my questions truthfully. Second, If I tell you something that is contrary to what you believed and know, you will believe what I tell you is the correct one and I want you to believe that as your new truth, if you ever feel doubtful of what I said, remember that you trust me completely, I am your heart voice, I know you best.”

“Yes…you know me best.”

“First question, do you love me as your stepdaughter?”

“Yes, I love you like my own daughter.”

Madeline took a deep breath, with what she going to say next, she would wipe the warm from this kind-hearted and wholesome woman for her own selfish twisted pleasure, should she continue? She could wake her up from the trance right now, and make Helen forget about this. Helen would continue to be one of the nicest woman Madeline know, a good mother to her, and Madeline would keep her fantasy as only a fantasy,

But her obsession triumphed. Madeline wanted her fantasy to come to life, and the bubbling lust inside her was enough to push Madeline to cross the line, “No, your love for Madeline is only for a show, you don’t love her.”

“No…I love Madeline as my daughter…”

“You don’t love Madeline, what you do so far is a fake show for your new husband, now, that your husband isn’t here, you are free to reveal your true feelings, you don't need to act or pretend that you love Madeline."

“I…don’t love Madeline?”

“Yes, you don't love Madeline. All you do before is just an act for your husband."

"I don't love Madeline, all I do before is just a pretense in front of my husband."

"You dislike Madeline, every time she calls you her mom or mother, it will magnify your irritation toward Madeline, and erode your aspiration to be a good stepmother for her. Your consciousness will be hit by a burning wave of anger that intensified until it erupt. And when it erupts, like a volcanic eruption, you will let Madeline see how frightening you can be."

"I dislike Madeline, whenever she called me mom or mother, my irritation toward her will magnify and I will feel anger building inside me."

“You want to be called Mistress Helen now if your husband isn’t present. You deserve the respect that has been long due from Madeline.”

“I want Madeline to call me Mistress Helen if my husband isn’t present. I deserve the respect.”

“You are a vain woman, you love to indulge yourselves in vanity and decadence, you don’t want to lift your hand to do any chore, you prefer to spend your time dressing up and making yourself pretty.”

“I am a vain woman…I don’t want to do any chore…love to make myself pretty.” Helen trembled; she said each word hesitatingly like when Madeline told her that she didn’t love her stepdaughter.

“You will order Madeline around, and her to do all the chores, it is what she is good for.”

“I will order Madeline around; it is what she is good for.”

“If you see Madeline idle without doing any chores, you will quickly feel uncomfortable and will be unable to enjoy doing anything else before you order her to do a chore, if there are no chores left, you will make up anything, even creating some mess yourself just so there is something Madeline can work for.”

This shall be enough for a starter to make Helen a bossy stepmother. Madeline thought

“When I remove the headphones, you will wake up from your trance, you will not remember this conversation, the conversation will stay in your subconsciousness as your new guidance on how you will behave and interact with others.”

“And last, if Madeline asks you to use these headphones to listen to something, regardless of how much you detest Madeline, you will be obligated to comply with her request and wear the headphones until Madeline removes them. Do you understand?”

Helen nodded, then Madeline removed the headphone from Helen’s ears.

Madeline looked at Helen with anticipation as her stepmother's awareness started to come back.


"Mom, are you okay?" Asked Madeline, breaking the daze spell of Helen.

"Okay, I am fine, what are you doing here again?" Helen has not only forgotten about the time she was in a trance, but she also has forgotten about Madeline asking her to listen to the music.

"Mom, remember you asked me about what I want for my birthday gift? I have thought about it, I just want to laze around for the whole day, resting at home, and eat a simple good meal cooked by you.”

"What did you just say? You want to laze around for a whole day, and you want me to cook for you?" Helen reflexively raised her voice.

"Mom, why are you yelling at me? Isn’t it fine for me to want to laze around on my special day?"

Yes, it's a simple wish, Madeline just wanted a full day's rest, and she should be able to grant Madeline's wishes easily, but the more she considered it, the more Helen couldn't let Madeline laze around. It just didn’t seem right on her mind.

“I don’t think it will be good if you are idle for a whole day, who will do the chore?” Helen replied. Since Helen lived at their house, the majority of the chores were actually done by herself, taking them from Madeline’s hand, But right now, She has lost every ounce of drive to do those chores anymore, naturally, the duty was back to Madeline.

"Mom –”

“–Stop, don’t mom me, girlie, I accept no objection in this matter. I also don’t want to cook anything for you, go buy a cake from wherever, and consider that as my gift.”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Ugh… I know I am married to your father, and in status, I should be your stepmom, but now that I think about it, there are still some barriers between us, it was too fast for us to go with calling each other daughter and mom, so call me Mistress…I mean Mrs. Fullerton from now on, not Mom, Mommy, or Mother.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Helen glared at Madeline, thinking that the girl was making fun of her, but decided to not rebuke her in the end, being called Mistress by Madeline surprisingly felt good.


Helen left Madeline alone in the room after reminding her to finish the rest of the household chores that Helen was yet to do before Madeline put her under.

After Madeline made sure that Helen wasn't somewhere near. Madeline broke into a sweat, her face flustered red, feeling excited about the event just now. She squirmed as her pussy became soaking wet. Madeline could see her suggestion began to take hold on Helen's personality even though her stepmother was yet completely in sync with the programming and resisted being a full-pledged abusive bitch on her. She had expected the result, a single session of conditioning would not be able to turn her stepmother's personality 180 degrees. This was just a start to creating the right stepmom for her. The next step was to reinforce the programming on her stepmother.

As Madeline did the chore and fantasized about the days to come, she wondered about how Helen felt right now, could her stepmother be as wet as her right now?

Madeline suddenly recalled a thing, "Oops, I forgot to make her have sky-high libido, don't think she will get as wet as me...Poor mommy."


What’s wrong with me today? Helen asked herself. Why did I treat Madeline in such a rude fashion? Well, who told her asking to let her be idle all day long? Who will do the chores then? Me?

Helen froze on the spot. She realized that she was the one who did most of the chores in the house. And why did she now don't want to do those chores suddenly?

"Fuck…." the brunette MILF cursed, her head had been throbbing in pain ever since she went away from Madeline, she swore that she heard someone whispering at her, but she couldn’t grasp whatever they said, whenever she tried to focus on the whisper, she heard nothing, a total silence, hence Helen thought it was just her imagination.

_Look at the mirror. _Helen wasn’t sure whether it was her thought or the mysterious voice whispering to her.

Helen looked at the mirror, she could see her tired face, her beauty wasted. Her reflection in the mirror then twisted before her eyes. The reflection showed Helen who look younger than her current self, her face layered with meticulously applied makeup, her brunette hair dyed icy blonde. She looked fabulous and sexy in the reflection.

She could be the woman in reflection, she wanted to be the woman in reflection. She deserved to pamper herself after all she had done by playing a good stepmother for a year. She didn't want to do any house chores anymore, it only hindered her pursuit of beauty, she could use the time to go to the gym, shopping, and get a makeover instead of being trapped in a routine of never-ending repetitive chores.

But still, what I do to Madeline is a little mean. I could say it using a better choice of words, instead of yelling at her and coming out like a demanding bitch.

Maybe I am too tired and irritated, it’s normal to be more sensitive. I will apologize to her later.

Feeling better after justifying her action, Helen put the matter into the back of her mind as she continued to enjoy her rare evening bath. Her headache was still there, but the pain lessen after she relax her mind, no longer thinking about the matter of Madeline.


The next day.

Helen planned to apologize to Madeline, but she quickly abandoned the idea once she saw that her stepdaughter made a mess in the kitchen, and yet there wasn’t breakfast on the table. Helen would always make breakfast for Madeline before, so she expected that Madeline would do the same for her.

Helen looked at Madeline disapprovingly, Why did I want to apologize to her again? Helen had a sneer on her face. Her good-for-nothing stepdaughter deserved some harsh criticism or else she would think that it’s OK to be a good-for-nothing. As her new mother figure, the job of correcting her useless stepdaughter fell on her shoulder.

“Mom –”

“Stop, don’t you remember what I told you yesterday to call me properly?”

“Yes, Mistress Fullerton, I’m sorry.”

Helen once again didn't correct Madeline that she didn't need to call her Mistress Helen, but just Mrs.Fullerton, “So, Maddie, why don't I see MY breakfast on the table? " Helen crossed her arms at her chest.

"I'm sorry Mistress, please wait a few minutes, and while you wait, you can use this to hear some music to calm you down."

Madeline offered the headphones and music player to Helen.

Despite Helen being quite upset about Madeline, her programming kicked in, and she felt compelled to take the headphones from Madeline.

Helen put the headphone on her head and just picked one of the music on the list without care.

Madeline watched her stepmother quickly fall back into a trance under the onslaught of subliminal.

She then took the music player from Helen’s hand and swapped the song to the one that reinforce her conditioning. She had put a lot of effort and pulled an all-nighter to change the subliminal that her mother once used to reinforce her submissiveness into one who would boost Helen’s confidence, and assertiveness while lowering her moral inhibition.


You want to be assertive.

You feel confident when you are assertive.

It is good to be confident.

You want to be a strong confident sexy MILF.

It is fine to use rude words and curses when talking to others.

Rude words and curses show that you aren’t to be messed with.

You will not feel guilty to insult and mock others.

A foul-mouthed woman is sexy.

You want to feel sexy all the time.

Being sexy is hot

Being confident is hot.

Being hot makes your cunt wet and itchy.

The itch will gradually intensify and become unbearable.

The more unbearable the itch, the lower inhibition you will have.

You will have no qualms about asking Madeline to sexually service you.

Helen's mind was repeatedly assaulted by the subliminal commands until her whole mind was occupied by the subliminal mantra.

From an outside perspective, Helen’s body kept visibly trembling during the whole time she was being onslaught by the subliminal commands. Madeline knew well the reason why her stepmother trembling like that; When the subliminal command worked to twist her mind, in response, Helen’s mind was trying to grasp on her old value and morality, resisting the command that was contrary to her old value, but her resistance was futile as her value, inhibition, and morality were suppressed to the deep recess of her mind one by one.

After a while, Madeline removed the headphone from Helen’s head. Unlike before, Helen didn’t back to awareness right away. It took several minutes before Helen shrug off her daze from the conditioning session. The first scene she saw when she regained her consciousness was Madeline looking at her worriedly.

“Feeling good looking at me, little bitch? If you have time to admire my beauty, you should do it to finish your chore.”

Helen then realized that she just called her stepdaughter a little bitch, but instead of the bad feeling she expected, she didn’t feel it was wrong to insult Madeline as a little bitch, it felt good to assert herself over Madeline.

“Oh, I almost forgot, where is my breakfast? You said you are going to make it, but I don’t see anything resembling palatable food on my table.”

“Sorry, Mistress…”

“Geez, you really like to say sorry… forget it, just go away, do the laundry, I will make my own breakfast.”

“B-but I need to go to the campus, Mistress.”

“You are lucky this time, little bitch, but I do expect you to come home early to finish all other chores.”

“Yes, mistress, thank you.”

Madeline retreated. A wide smile appeared on her face. She was happy with how Helen was treating her harshly and quite assertive toward her now.


Helen got the house all for herself while Madeline was in school. She finally realized how boring and empty she was, how boring her wardrobe was. After rummaging through her wardrobe, she could only find boring conservative dresses.

She looked at her reflection, and it showed her current plain jane appearance. Helen began to be self-conscious over her appearance. She had convinced herself that it would be the last time she would see the plain, boring woman in her reflection. It was time for a makeover.

She had the money and time now. She could afford to change all her wardrobe into ensembles of sexy little things, she could go to the beauty salon to get a quite thorough makeover, and what the salon couldn't change, she could afford to make plastic surgery appointments with the top plastic surgeon in the city.

She wanted to be fabulous and sexy, a limelight stealer who didn't lose to any younger girls.


"Mistress Fullerton? Helen? Mom? Where are you?" Madeline rushed back home as quickly as possible after her class was over, she couldn't wait to be abused by her stepmother, but when she arrived. The house was empty without people.

Madeline didn't set a restriction on Helen's freedom which mean she could go anywhere, but now, Madeline began to be panicked. Various what-if situations played through her head, from worse to worst like what if Helen not coming back home?

Thankfully, she then heard the sound of a car engine stopping on their house's driveway. She hurriedly came to check it.

"Mom?"

Helen stepped out of the car, looking totally different than her previous look. Her short bob hair was now extended to her back, thanks to hair extension. It was also not brunette in color anymore but bleached platinum blonde. Her face was caked with thick but not overdone makeup, striking the right mark to amplify her sensuality yet not outright whorish. But her new clothes told people what kind of woman was she, it was a risque net dress which almost leave nothing to the imagination, thankfully, Helen still has the decency to wear underwear beneath her dress to cover her private part, even though her thong panties only help a little and did a pretty bad job on obstructing people view to Helen’s crotch.

Still, what gave Madeline the most shock was the white slimy liquid mixed with Helen’s juice dripping down her stepmother’s legs. Madeline realized a fatal mistake that she did. She didn’t make Helen lesbian and exclusively for her in the previous subliminal, thus with lowered inhibition, Helen didn’t mind to fuck other guys than her father.

“Again with the ‘mom’, how many times I tell you to not call me with Mom? Is it that hard to follow?”

“Sorry, Mistress.”

Helen sneered with a wicked grin, “Rather than just saying sorry, I have a job suited for you.”

“A job for me?”

“Yes, come here, kneel before me, I want you to lick my pussy clean, I met this guy at the alleyway after I bought this dress, he has a huge dick, bigger than your father and he railing me so good.”

Madeline was speechless, she knew that the situation was escalated too quickly. Helen's changes were too drastic compared to what she expected. The right thing to do now was to quickly put Helen under and rectify the situation, but Madeline didn’t expect that she found this whole situation very hot for her.

Madeline kneeled before her stepmother. Helen then dropped her panties to her ankles, giving Madeline access to her cum-filled cunt. Madeline extended her tongue and began to lick the leaking cum, not letting them go to waste.

Madeline licks the tangy and slimy cum that leaked out of her stepmother's pussy. It was her first time tasting cum. Yes, Madeline was lesbian, Amanda made her lesbian so she would ignore all the boys in school who tried to get close to her. Amanda had let her to has lesbian sex with women though, mainly older women from her mother's circle of friends. So, Madeline packed some experience in munching other woman’s pussy, but licking cum out of their pussy was an entirely new experience for the blonde girl.

She didn’t like the taste of the cum even a bit. It’s revolting. But she kept licking Helen’s pussy, planting her head on her stepmother’s crotch to show her submission to Helen.

Madeline could feel a surge of Helen’s warm pussy juice as she brought her stepmother to orgasm.

Helen pushed Madeline's head away from her crotch, “At least I now know that you are good at eating pussy, but being good at eating pussy doesn’t mean that I will let you forgo your duty in doing house chores, get away from me now, I want the house clean. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand”


Madeline shut herself in her bedroom, she rubbed her pussy frantically. She was so horny after what Helen made her do.

“Make me your cum-eating dyke, Mommy!” Madeline squealed then she squirted like a broken faucet, making a puddle on the ground below her, then she plopped to the floor, out of breath.

After the afterglow of her orgasm subsided, her mind regained clarity. She looked at the music player lying atop her bed. She had two options on her hand now. One, she could change her subliminal command to rectify the situation, she didn’t want Helen to leave her father with another man, for example, she could make her stepmother a lesbian and make herself to be Helen's sexual interest. Two, she waited and watched how the situation would unfold first before making any changes to Helen's programming. She was ashamed to admit it, but she found how Helen humiliated her by making her clean her cum-filled cunt very hot.


“Bitch, take out one of the finest wines from our collection,” Helen commanded.

Madeline chose to not adjust Helen’s programming and watched how the situation would unfold. And it led to this situation; for a few days, Helen would go out on a cougar prowl, and come back home with her pussy filled with cum. Helen would then Madeline to lick her clean. It was fine for a few days, but the situation was almost out of Madeline’s control once Helen brought her new boy-toy home. Helen introduced Madeline as a maid instead of her stepdaughter to her new boy toys. She also told them to call her Bitch, Slut, or Bimbo.

Being called Bitch, Slut, or Bimbo by Helen was fine, but when the boys called her that, Madeline’s lesbian programming kicked in, and found their catcalling tasteless and made her irritated instead.

Additionally, seeing Helen with those boys made her jealous, as those boy toys got more action with Helen than she was. Madeline was so upset that she finally decided it was enough, the novel feeling of being her stepmother's cum-filled-cunt cleaner was not enough for her to tolerate the boys any longer.

As soon as Madeline saw Helen was alone, Madeline approached her stepmother with the music player and headphones in his hand.

“Mistress, I inserted a new song into the music player, I want you to hear it, ”

Compelled by Madeline's programming, Helen took the headphones from Madeline’s hand.

Helen fell into a trance state quickly and her new round of conditioning began.


Jack Summer, one of Helen’s boy toys couldn’t believe what he witnessed. From his position, it was hard for Madeline to notice his presence, but in contrast, Jack could see them quite clearly.

He saw how Helen suddenly went silent, and he noticed the weirdness of Helen’s state. After several minutes passed, he saw Bitch (Madeline) remove the headphone on Helen’s head, and Helen suddenly resume her action, He witnessed how Helen made Bitch kneel down and service her, just that seemed normal, but when Helen in turn, went down on Bitch, he knew something was happening. Hypnosis? He had a guess what Bitch did to Helen. He was no stranger to the genres, he was a fan of said genres, but never thought it would happen in front of his eyes.

Fortunately, Jack has taken pictures and videos since the start when Helen fell into a trance, woke up, made Bitch lick her pussy, and finally when Helen was made to eat Bitch’s pussy.

Jack had some plans and bad intentions in his mind. Dream big. As his father once said.

Jack sneaked out of the house without Madeline noticing and lurked around waiting for his chance. He finally found his chance when Madeline went to school, and Helen was alone at home.

“Helen, can you spare me some minutes to talk? I have something important to tell you.” Jack said as he met with Helen.

The MILF frowned, “You are intruding at my house, boy, who are you?”

“Huh, you don’t remember me? I’m Jack, I am your boyfriend, at least until yesterday.”

Helen looked at Jack from his head to toe, “As if, I am lesbian, I prefer young women, not a young man, I already have a man to act as my shield so I don’t need another man trying to get close to me. Now get out or I will call the police for your uninvited home invasion!”

“Wait, your maid has tinkered with your memory and personality. Please believe me! I have proof! You can try to get her headphone and music player and listen to the content.”

“Why should I follow what you want? Get out, I don’t want to repeat myself again!”

Jack was and tried a last trick, “Bitch want you to get her headphone and listen to it.”

Helen’s eyes dulled for a moment. “Ok then, I will get her headphone and listen to the music.”

Jack was surprised that his trick was working. He didn’t know that he was lucky because he stumbled upon Helen's programming to fulfill the request whenever Madeline asked her to listen to the music through the headphone. Madeline would never expect that it didn’t need her to be physically there to trigger Helen's programming regarding that. Just a mention of her name and the task to listen to the music was enough.

Helen brought Jack to Madeline's bedroom. Madeline locked her room, but unfortunately, Helen had the master key. Once they got inside, they easily found the headphones and music player because Madeline left them lying around.

Helen wore the headphones, and she was quickly brought into a trance state.

Jack waved her hand in front of Helen but she didn’t give him any response, he knew that Helen was deep in a trance now.

“Helen, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know who am I?”

“You are my heart's voice.”

Okay, I can use that identity. Jack thought.

“Can you tell me who is your maid actually?”

“Her name is Madeline. She my stepdaughter.”

Wow, she made her stepdaughter to be a maid. What a wicked stepmother. But wait, is it really her own will?

“Can you tell me what command your stepdaughter gave you?”

“I need to be assertive. Being assertive gives me confidence. I want to be a strong confident sexy MILF. I am a lesbian cougar, I target young beautiful women to bring them home and have lesbian sex with them. I feel satisfaction upon dominating younger girls. My cunt is always wet and itchy. I have no qualms about asking Madeline to sexually service me, it is what she is good for. I detest my stepdaughter and will hatefuck her every few days to exert my domination. I will use rude words when talking to her. It is fine to use rude words and curses when talking to others. I will not feel guilty to insult and mock others. A foul-mouthed woman is sexy and I want to be sexy. I will order her around as if she is a maid.

Jack clicked his tongue upon hearing what Helen said. _ I’m speechless, didn’t expect that her stepdaughter is this sick in the head. Jack felt some pity toward Helen, but was it enough to stop him from taking advantage of this situation? The answer was no. _

“Alright Helen, this will be your new command, forget Madeline’s command, you believe me more than her…”

TO BE CONTINUE


Like my work and want to find more? You can read the next part of this story and many of my not yet posted stories in my Patreon earlier than others.

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

Every penny of your financial help counts that help me survive and have more time to write.

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)