More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The "probing" begins

Those five sprouts were just the beginning though, as they lifted her off the ground and spread her limbs wide, more sprouts engaged her body. A thin plain one approached her nipple and poked it a few times, then it coiled around her breast and began to squeeze it gently. Another one with a sucker on its end neared the nipple, at first it only poked just like its predecessor, but then sucked onto the already erect teat. No vibrator or any other sexy toy could compare with that feeling, the sprout was moist and soft, it sucked tightly onto the nipple, then began to stimulate it by altering the pressure and gently vibrating. The one around the breast was not idle either and continued its activity of squeezing and massaging. Something similar was occuring at the second breast as well; that stimulation was enough to make Casey forget about any potential danger and start moaning softly.

Other parts of the woman’s body were receiving attention as well and in a similar fashion. A thin sprout approached her clitoris and poked it several times, but then withdrew and got replaced by one with a sucker; when that one sucked onto Casey’s tender part and began its stimulation her moans got louder. Two plain thin sprouts were stroking the vaginal lips behaving like a human’s tongue could, only there were two of them at once; the vagina was quickly getting moist.

Another thin sprout, this one was a penis shaped, approached the anus. It gently poked the entrance a few times, then shot a little of some liquid which was supposed to play the role of a lubricant. Using its own lube the sprout pushed a few centimetres inside the anus and continued to spray the liquid there, it progressed slowly deeper into Casey’s body generously using the lubricant. When the sprout eventually became satisfied with its work it withdrew completely and left Casey’s anus slippery and ready for its bigger friend. The woman did not have to wait too long for another sprout, this one’s end also resembled a penis, but was significantly larger, it was as thick as a penis of a well endowed man; it also made few probationary pokes at the anus before entering.

The intrusion caused Casey to issue a louder groan. Before the sprout inside of the anus proceeded any deeper another similar one approached the woman’s body, it joined the two thin ones at the vagina; by that time they had managed to make it soaking wet. The thin sprouts never ceased to caress the outer folds of the vagina as the thick one slowly entered it; the “sucker” at the clit did not stop either.

Not much time had passed since the sprouts took hold of Casey, but by the time the two “penises” entered her orifices the woman had already lost the passage of time; fear was gone too and got replaced by arousal.

The suckers on nipples and clitoris increased their pressure causing the woman to increase the volume of her groans. As the two “penises” proceeded deeper into her holes, cries began to escape her mouth as well. Most likely there was a limit to the length of the sprouts, but compared to the limitations of the human’s body it was negligible; Casey was about to check how deeply she could be penetrated. She mostly kept her eyes closed, so she could not see the little bulge appearing on her belly as the anal sprout moved where no man could reach. Her womb was not nearly as deep, but it was turning out that it could accommodate more than had imagined. Of course the sprouts did not only proceed inwards, once they reached their desired depth they began to move back and forth. The vaginal one reached the limits quicker, so it started the active stimulation while its “companion” was still going inwards.

The initial penetration was slow and careful despite the fact that Casey’s both holes were soaking wet, it seems as if the creature (or maybe multiple creatures) wanted to probe her and check her limits. The woman did not analyse it so thoroughly though, she simply enjoyed the stimulation and sunk deeper into the arousal it caused.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)