More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ohmyohmy ohmyohmy

What do you think he is thinking?

That she is hot

John looks around and see's Linda's smiling face "Ooh hi Linda, I didn' see you, I was just going to go to the bar and get a drink. The waiters look as if they are busy at the bar or taking a break ".

Linda came and gave him a hug. John moved in hugged her and for a moment felt a moment of ecstacy smelling her flowery perfume and not wanting to let go. Linda let go, took his finger, and took him to the end of the bar which was in a another room not connected to the banquet room.

John seemed alittle winded and exhausted and asked "Excuse me Linda, why are you pulling me so far and why the sudden rush. We're not going to die if we don't get a drink in our system in a few minutes".

Linda carried him to the front of the bar and put both of his hands in her fingers and said "Listen the reason I brought you away from all the continuing excitement and action of your mom's retirement party is I have to tell you something".

John was shaking both of his head "Ok but..." Linda paused his sentence and stuck his finger to his lips "Shhhh, first what do you want stranger?" Linda giggling.

John seeming dumbfounded shaking his head and responding , "I'll....have a a Rum and Coke".

Linda shoves him gently and laughs "YOUUUU......no your a college boy, you need a big boy shot of Jager on me".

Linda motions to the bartender for the order "Hey, oh give me two shots of Jager".

John showed his ID to the bartender to confirm he was 21. Later the Jager was brought to the front of the table. John brought it up to his face and put it down "No, Linda come on I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean does your hubby not mind seeing you drinking shots with me".

Linda takes down the shot of Jager, walks over, and rubs his shoulder "Relax tiger, everything has been set in motion".

John took a deep breath and nodded "Ok, if you say so". John took a shot of Jager and was coughing uncontrollably bending over hitting his left fist with the table because the shot was so strong. He is used to just drinking some suds with his college groupies from time to time but never dives much into the liquor.

Linda laughs and places a pink invitation card on the table as he is coughing and walks back to the banquet room , "If you are ready to talk sweetheart let me know".

John gets up from table and holds his hands up insuring the bartender that he is ok. John looks at the table and sees the black. He brings it up to his face as it smells of the same flowery perfume smell and in the middle of the card is a picture of a brick cabin with smoke coming out of the chimney under a full moonlight and in the middle of the card it reads "Night At The Cabin".

John lifts open the flap and it reveals a pink overlap and with a red computer generated lipstick stain and on top it reads "Linda welcomes you to the Arena of Love". Below in gold it reads the directions "123 Sunnyside Lake, Hayward Wisconsin".

John either feeling a buzz from the Jager or the thrill of finally being with the woman he's admired since he was introducted to her by his mom growing up suddenly puts a clear smile on his face. John smiles looks to the left and sees his father Jim coming over. John whispers to himself "OH shit!" and runs to the bathroom stall not wanting him to discover the note.

Do you think he will accept the invitation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)