More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nghtmr103 nghtmr103

Does she indulge herself or get ready so she can have some food before leaving.

That pussy could use the attention

Lily didn't have too much time but she knew she needed a little bit of release. Putting the razor back on the shelf she began to rub at the sensitive lips of her vagina. The water continued to pour down along her small frame as she closed her eyes and rubbed along the folds of her pussy. The tingling and pleasurable warmth started to grow as she played with herself faster. The blood rushing down to her nethers started to engorge the puffy sides of her entrance as she pressed a little harder. After shaving it just always felt so good to move along the slick and smooth skin of her most tender parts. As her pace grew slowly and steadily she also began pressing into the lips. They enveloped her fingers as if kissing them gently like a lover. She began putting pressure on her sensitive clit and the burning sensation inside built up stronger. Soft moans began to come out of her mouth as she truly started getting into the rhythm of it. The sound of the water falling over her body masking her sounds of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that is definitely the spot."

The next few minutes were spent stimulating her clit, reveling in the enjoyment of her own hand caressing her little twat. As the feelings inside her rose she was rubbing vigorously along her pussy, the juices starting to leak down the inner sides of her thighs along with the water from the shower head. Taking one finger she gently inserted it into her opening. The feeling of her insides made her tense up as she grinned in pleasure and began sliding in and out of her wet hole.

"Yes, yes, yessssssss"

Sliding a second finger in Lily was revving up her engine and felt wave after wave of enjoyment. She had really needed this she thought, happy with the decision to take some time for herself. As she felt a crescendo approaching she reached out her other hand against the wall bracing herself and started really working her fingers in and out. Lily wanted to cum, she needed to cum, the release was palpable and she wanted it now. Pistoning her fingers in her pussy she could feel as the soft and fleshy walls of her vagina pulsed and tightened. Throwing her head back Lily let out a moan of pure satisfaction and a stream of juices squirted out from her pussy across her hard working fingers. Withdrawing her fingers from within herself slowly she looked down as the glistening girl cum across them and just smiled in satisfaction.

"Definitely the right choice"

Finishing up with her shower Lily hopped out and felt the cool breeze from the window wash over her. A little shiver ran up her spine and instantly her nipples perked up in response. No matter what the temperature was outside she always experienced that cool shock since she liked her showers nice and hot. The bolt of electricity up her back had become something she looked forward to a little in fact. Drying herself off she wrapped the towel around her and headed back to her room. Looking at the clothes on the bed Lily thought how uncomfortable it might be wearing underwear with those tight jeans. A lot of days she ended up going commando when the outfit called for it.

Will Lily go commando for today? (not wear panties)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)