More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What's next?

That night

Knock knock knock.

“Who is it?” I called to the door.

“It’s me.” I heard my father reply.

I sighed and set down my camera. I had been going through all of the photos I had taken that day. “Come in.”

He opened the door and came inside. Something was immediately different about him. For as long as I could remember, my father had a necklace around his neck with a peculiar red crystal dangling from the leather string. It was such a constant about him that I took it for granted, which is why I immediately noticed he wasn’t wearing it.

“Hey kiddo. Sorry about dinner.” This statement added to the unusual nature of this encounter, never before had he apologized for that particular argument. “I did a little bit of thinking, and honestly you’re more right than you know. I am pretty lucky. It’s actually all thanks to this,” he reached into the pocket of his shirt and pulled out the necklace, letting it dangle in front of me.

Imgur

It had been a long time since I had gotten a good look at the piece of jewelry. It was fairly unassuming and simple. Nothing extravagant or fancy. Despite the fact that he must have had it for at least two decades it was completely void of any signs of wear. If I had been told it was made the day before, I would believe it.

“Is it some sort of lucky charm?” I asked. I was skeptical of supernatural charms in general, but I felt like humoring him.

“Ehhh, something like that.” He replied, noncommittally. “The point is, it’s definitely the reason I had such luck with the ladies when I was your age. And since I already have the loves of my life, I suppose I don’t need it anymore.

“Look, if you really want me to get off your case about getting a girlfriend, then at least wear that necklace for me. That will at least convince me that even if you aren’t having much luck right now, the luck will come to you.”

I took the necklace from him and turned the pendant around in my fingers, examining it carefully. It wasn’t a girly necklace, and it looked pretty cool if I was honest. I supposed it would be a small price to pay in exchange for never having to have that conversation again. I slipped the necklace over my head and let the crystal fall to my chest. Though I was pretty sure it was placebo, something did feel different when I put it on.

My father smiled a wide grin. “Thanks, kiddo. I’m happy knowing that you’re in fate’s hands now, at least.” He turned to leave but stopped halfway and turned back around. “Oh, and one more thing.”

“Hm?” I cocked an eyebrow.

“As you know, your mothers and I are going on our vacation tomorrow.”

“I know, I’m in charge until you get back.” I nodded, this was another conversation we’d had multiple times. They were going to New Zealand for two months.

“Ah, not that.” He shook his head. “I just wanted the chance to say that I’m proud of you. Even if you haven’t found love quite yet, you get good grades and you stay out of trouble. Pretty damn good with that camera too.” He nods to a few of my best photos I had hanging on the wall. “You’re going places, and I don’t say it enough.”

I couldn’t help but smile at his words. “Thanks, dad.”

A few hours passed, and since my parents would be gone by the time I woke up tomorrow, I preemptively said goodbye to all four of them before I went to bed. I had trouble sleeping and spent most of the night wide awake staring at my ceiling.

For some reason, I was thinking about relationships, and Katsuragi. Obviously, she would be the ideal partner, but the odds were slim. If she had any interest in men at all, she surely didn’t show it. But I supposed that I didn’t need to hook up with Katsuragi herself, just someone like her. Someone I didn’t have to hide myself with.

I’d only had one previous relationship a year ago, and that relationship ended in disaster for that very reason. I wasn’t myself with her, because she didn’t like the more perverted aspects of me. Eventually the frustration became too much to handle and we had to break it off. It was for the better either way, she moved away that summer and changed schools.

Still, girls who were even like Katsuragi were few and far between, I did know at least of a first-year that followed her around and seemed to be just as pervy. I was pretty sure Ayame was her name. There had to be more women like her if there was at least one other person like her in my school. The guys at the fan-club would definitely be proud of me if I managed to land a girlfriend that was even somewhat similar to the legend herself.

I drifted off to sleep, fantasizing about a scenario where I had managed to land both Katsuragi and Ayame as girlfriends, and then showed them off to the other club members.


“Sato-kun, that tickles.” Katsuragi said in her husky voice as she leaned over me, pushing my rock-hard cock into the vast valley between her huge breasts.

The necklace must have worked a miracle, because here I was, getting a titjob from the legendary Katsuragi herself.

She smiled down at me and leaned in to kiss me. I happily returned the gesture, swirling my tongue around in her mouth and enjoying the erotic dance our tongues were having together. My mind was fuzzy, probably because all the blood in my head was in my groin, making my penis rock-hard between her unbelievably soft mammaries.

She moved forward and backward, dragging her tits across my swollen prick in an erotic fashion. I could feel her nipples against my hips, stiff enough I felt like they might actually cut grooves in my flesh as they slid back and forth from her movements.

She panted and smiled down at me. “The other guys in your club won’t believe their eyes when they see us together, huh?”

“God, I can’t wait to brag.” I replied, honestly, imagining the looks on their faces when I show up hand-in-hand with Katsuragi. That thought alone was making me even harder, and I could feel precum oozing from my tip and between her massive pillows, lubricating my shaft as it slid back and forth. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

She grinned devilishly down at me. “Remember, Sato-kun, anytime you wanna feel like this, all you have to do is look me in the eyes and snap your fingers. Then I’ll be all yours for the next hour.”

That… was an oddly specific thing to say. But I was far too concentrated on making this feeling last as long as I could to really deconstruct what she had said. My cock was doing all of the thinking, so I didn’t really care how weird it was. Maybe it was some kind of weird fetish? Either way, I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially not right now when I was close to bursting.

“Are you going to cum for me, Sato-kun? I can feel it twitching lewdly between my tits.”

“Kami, yes, I’m so close.”

“Cum for me Sato-kun. Let it all out between my boobs.”

“I’m gonna—”

Suddenly Katsuragi’s eyes went wide and she opened her mouth. Spilling out was a familiar, loud beeping sound. “Beep! Beep! Beep!


Beep! Beep! Beep!

My hand sailed across the bed and slammed into my alarm clock.

“God damn it.” I sighed as I realized that it had been a dream. My dick was stiff as a board, tenting my boxers, taunting me.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed the blur out of my eyes. As I did, I felt an unfamiliar weight around my neck. Looking down I saw the little red pendant hanging there. I must have fallen asleep with it on. My imagination last night probably contributed to the dream I had. It felt incredibly realistic, though, it was much more vivid and linear than the dreams I normally got. The only absurd part was the bit about snapping my fingers. For some reason that part stuck out to me more than the actual titjob.

In spite of my grogginess I managed to haul myself off my bed and get ready for school.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)