More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guromancer Guromancer

What's her brithday wish?

That everyone give her brother a spanking

"Mom, I really think Pinky deserves to be spanked a lot. But if today is about making things up to me, and I get to spank him, I'd like you to burn his butt for me before I do."

"You want me to spank him while your party continues? Dearest Helena, don't worry, I'll spank him for an hour! Just dance, chat, and eat with your friends!"

"Oh, I want to sit and watch for some time, while we eat cake! But everyone! You should all get to spank him too! I want you all to put your heart and soul into spanking him! He is a naughty, little boy! Listen not to his cries except to cherish justice! This is my birthday present I ask of you all, to enjoy this rare, beautiful karma!" Helena turned to Pinky. "You're getting what's coming!" She wagged her finger in Pinky's face.

Pinky's mom and older sister each grabbed Pinky's elbow and buttock, then walked and spanked him as they held his arms bent behind his back.

"Ow! Ow ow oh mom! Please!" Pinky pleaded while he was walked to a kitchen chair placed in the middle of the living room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)