More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyDust LadyDust

Should she leave without "saying" goodbye?

Thank the man for his hospitality

 Dedra leaned toward the man and slid her hand down to his cock.  The man moaned and shifted but he was still in a deep sleep.  Fortunately, even though he was clearly sound asleep, his cock began to wake up.  Dedra moved her hand up and down his long poll and she felt herself get more and more wet as his cock grew.

 Finally he was fully erect and Dedra went under the covers.  
   She first kissed him lightly on the tip and then she took him in his mouth.  She felt that the man was beginning to awaken, as he was shifting more and more.  To wake him up faster she took him fully in her mouth and sucked him hard.  
  The man moaned and opened his eyes.  For some reason he felt unusually horny.  It was then he realised there was a lady going down on him.  Not just any lady but the most beautiful lady he had ever laid eyes on and the lady he swore he had dreamed of just that night.  It took him awhile to realise that the dream last night actually happened and that this women was no dream. 

 He grabbed the women by her shoulders and rolled her under him.
  Dedra was hot with lust as she felt the man searching between her legs.  She screamed as he thrust deep within her wet pussy.  His thrusts were quick and Dedra's legs shook with pleasure.  The man was pleased that she was enjoying their lovemaking, he had never felt a women shake so much and this made him go wild with lust.  
   Dedra felt him increase his thrusting and she met each thrust he did.  Their passion could not be called making love, it was fierce and hot, this was no love making this was pure fucking.
   Finally Dedra moaned uncontrollable as she came, her nails dug into the man's back and her pussy pulsed around his cock.  The man felt her cum and he was set over the edge and he too came deep within her flooding her with his cum.

They lay there for a good half hour before Dedra got out of bed, she used his washroom and got herself ready to head out in search of her identity. Before she could leave the man called out to her, "Dedra, you know I could use a vacation, would you like some company on your journey?"

Go it alone or take this lustfull man with you, even though you can't remember his name.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)