More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

What do I do?

Text the neighbors for the key

I didn’t want anyone to see me but I needed to get inside and it was too cold for me too wait. I really didn’t want my neighbors to tell my parents that I had locked myself in the garage naked because I didn’t want the embarrassment or the judgement from them. So my only option was to text the neighbors son who was in my grade. So I texted him and asked him if he could bring the key over and just place it in front of the garage. I didn’t tell him I was naked because I didn't want him to know. My plan was if he places the key by the garage door I can raise the door by a few inches and stick my hand out to get the key. About a minute or two later he texts me and said “I’m here where do you want the key? Just by the garage door?” And I said yea but set it by the door. All the sudden I hear the garage door raising and I’m in view of anyone outside. He had opened the garage door thinking I needed the key laid by the door inside of the garage. So I scream and he starts dying laughing at the fact I’m completely naked.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)