More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexyman101 sexyman101

Who is being tested?

Tests with Sandra!

Walter's daughter was just home when he decided to test his invention with her! So this bizarre scene took place in Sandra's room this afternoon ...

"Daughter, this pussy is really wet!" came from the person on the ground who looked like Sandra and examined her vagina, but still in Walter's male voice.

"Dad, I think that's really incredible!" She was appalled by the real Sandra when she stood in front of her paternal doppelganger.

"First you show me your weird invention ... well, it works except for the voice, but there you said you had the option to shut it off, but why you just wanted to turn me in is a mystery to me!".

Walter-Sandra now relaxed slightly lasciviously on the floor.

"Darling, of course, I could have turned myself into any other family member, but potential investors in a demonstration of the iBod would probably not have made your brother's or mother's appearance so ... provocative! In short, you're just hot!" grinned the wrong Sandra

"Man, luckily you are physically not my father, but the identical twin sister I never had!".

"Haha, yes, but now back to the subject, daughter heart, in your guise I could show the investors to convince one of your hobbies! I could do horseback riding, Pilates ...".

"Riding, stand down!" replied the original. "Sex Sells, okay, I understand that, you could go to the sauna with the investors, hehe!".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)