More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CarlTheCarl CarlTheCarl

What do you do with it?

Testing

After some experimentation you realize that the reason you couldn't see the other portal is that the pen works with intention and you only wanted to connect your piece of paper with the wall over there, not the other way around. Although, even wit these one way portals you can still put stuff through and pull it back safely. The edges of the portal aren't even sharp, when you work up the courage to test them you just feel a smooth glass like texture at the edges. As you are poking a pencil through the portal and watching it reappear on the other side of your desk you remember the original reason you asked for this.

Thinking of Rose you you draw a portal and are given a high angle view of her room. You immediately avert your eyes and scramble to wipe out the portal. Rose had been lying in bed looking at her phone in only some panties. You didn't know her breasts were so big, she normally dresses so modestly. You feel yourself start to get a confused erection and hurriedly think of your neighbor Rebecca as you draw a new portal.

You are greeted with the sight of Rebecca's breasts bouncing in time with her run on a treadmill. You put the portal much too close to her, probably because you were thinking specifically about boobs. With another try you finally get an image of all of her. She is running on her treadmill in a sports bra and sweats. You are mesmerized by their gentle bounce until you feel your erection straining uncomfortably in your pants.

You unzip and shimmy as you get your cock out of your pants and start to stroke yourself to the rhythm of her bouncing. After a bit you get a wicked idea, and pausing for a moment you draw another portal on the front of a book. The portal forms to reveal a pussy. Gently you reach forward and poke it. Rebecca frowns, but doesn't stop her run. Gently, you pick up the book, and with a swallow, you put it over the tip of your dick. Pressing down slowly, you feel your tip enter her. A shudder runs through you both at the same time, and Rebecca stumbles before continuing to run.

Her tight folds feel amazing, and you slowly ease more of yourself inside her. Her walls on contracting with each step she takes and the sensation is amazing. You get about halfway in before the fog of lust raises long enough to realize what you are doing. You go to pull back out of her, but it feels so good. Just the tip couldn't hurt could it?

You slowly ease yourself in and out of her, and Rebecca is starting to pant heavily as you feel yourself slowly building towards climax. Suddenly you hear your door handle click open and in a panic you push the book down into your lap as the door opens. Rebecca staggers as you violate her fully and she struggles to turn off the treadmill in time for her to collapse to her knees, an orgasm coursing through her.

The door opens and you panic as you glance up from the portal to see Zoey walk in. She frowns at you when she notices your pants are pulled down a bit. She crosses her arms under her respectable breasts and stomps her foot in outrage. She says something to you, but you are too distracted because you feel your own climax peaking from Rebecca clenching around you. You glance around, but it is too late. You release thick pulses of cum into Rebecca as you try to suppress a shudder.

Zoey walks up to you looking worried. "Im sorry I walked in on you polishing your knob... Are you ok?" You realize the panic is showing on your face and you quickly try and manage your expression. Zoey's attention suddenly snaps to your desk and you realize you haven't covered over the viewing portal. She frowns "Is that Rebecca?" She looks between you and the portal in confusion. She frowns at you "What is going on here? did you install a hidden camera in her room?" You panic. "No! I, uh, fuck." you see her reaching for her phone, so you quickly snatch the paper off the desk and flip it around to show her its just a flat piece of paper. You grab the pen and scratch out the portal before her eyes.

Her phone clatters to the floor as she drops it in shock. She stutters out "H-how are you doing that?" You think about it for a moment, but you trust her. She has been a good sister to grow up with. She is less than a year younger than you and you two have had many adventures together. Picking up the pen you draw a new portal connecting to the inside of the fridge. The fridge is dark, but you feel around a bit till you grab a soda and pull it back out, closing the portal. Zoey just stares at you wide eyed as you take a drink.

She continues to stare at you for a while, to the point you are worried you broke her, before shaking her head and leaving in a daze, clearly in shock. Fortunately that is also the moment you feel Rebecca moving around your half erect dick. You quickly scramble to draw a new portal and watch as a panting Rebecca goes into her room. You brace, and the moment she flops into her chair you slide the book off of yourself and quickly close out the portal. You see Rebecca let out another moan, but she seems too tired to process right now. You scratch out the remaining portal.

You flop heavily onto your bed and pull up the text document. All that greets you is ten hours remaining on this mysterious countdown. You then remember that you just balls deep filled up your neighbor. Sure she laughed in your face when you tried asking her out, but you don't even know if she is on birth control. A part of you is insanely turned on at the thought of getting her pregnant, but what if they trace it back to you?

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)