More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What next?

Testing A New Stark Tech Outfit (ENF)

"Alright team, I brought new toys. No pushing, no shoving... everyone gets their own." Tony Stark assembled the rest of the Avengers with his usual snark. He was flanked by a couple of his new Iron Legion remote drones, each one carried either a metallic briefcase emblazoned with the team's logo.

"You never miss the chance for brand recognition, do you Tony?" Natasha questioned as the drone handed her a case. "Guilty as charged. Ah, no peaking. I want everyone to open their stuff at the same time. Makes pictures easier. And Natasha, you're going to like yours. I worked really hard on it."

"Tony, I thought these drones were for riot control, evacuating citizens, those kinds of things." Steve questioned. "They are, they're just doing a bit of heavy lifting. You know, you have been entirely too untrusting of them since I rolled them out. You're welcome for the new uniform, by the way. The past couple did you no favors." Tony countered.

Everyone had opened their cases. Bruce received a pair of nano mesh shorts that easily expanded and shrunk with his changes, Clint got a new Kevlar infused longcoat, rapid fire bow and auto cycling quiver, Thor....was hard to develop tech for, but Tony created a pair of gauntlets that funneled the lightening he can summon into his new armor to create an electric aura of sorts, Steve got an updated outfit complete with a super charged magnetic field generator on his throwing arm to recall his shield.

And Natasha got.....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)