More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cutie569 cutie569

Test your theory or snap her out of it?

Test your theory

You meant to give Cyndi a harmless suggestion, like touch your nose but the moment you open your mouth your Libido starts talking.

"Cyndi, if you are hypnotized, lock the door and take off all your clothes."

Like the weak willed obiedient pup she had become, Cyndi stood, locked the door, pulled the blinds and stripped off her clothes folding them and laying them neatly on the chair beside your bed.

"In for a penny, in for a pound." You muse as your dick rises to full attention. "Cyndi, tell me about yourself while you handle my little problem here, and you can make no noise louder than a whisper." You add thoughtfully to prevent premature discovery.

Glassy eyed, Cyndi straddles your member and impales herself on your rod. As she slides up and down in a near hypnotic rhythm of her own she tells you all about herself. By the time she milks the cum from your member you have found that this delicious little vixen lives alone a few short blocks from your own home!

"Cyndi, will you be working tomorrow night?"

"Yesss."

"Good. Listen and obey. Tomorrow before work you make a copy of your house keys and give them to me. You will also keep me fully updated on your work schedule. Even after I release you from my hypnotic spell you will obey my commands faithfully and without question. Obeying me is the most natural thing in the world, isn't it?"

"Yesss."

"Good, now you will clean us both up and redress, without your panties." You smirk as you claim the first of many 'tokens' from your slaves. "When you put on the last of your clothes you will awaken fully refreshed with only the memory of a long talk with me about what I've missed. You will still carry out all the commands I have given you. Begin."

After swiftly licking your dick clean, a task compromised by her own heavenly tongue, Cyndi swiftly dresses herself leaving her panties on the chair. As she steps back into her shoes, she blinks and seems to come back to life.

"As much as I've enjoyed talking to you, I really should finish my rounds." She says with a smile. The smile swiftly fades when she sees her panties still on the chair. Her face quickly blossoms into an 'O' of surprise as she swiftly checks and finds that they are indeed her panties. "How-"

"You gave them to me as a gift!" You say quickly. "You said how much more comfortable you are without them."

"Of course I did. How silly of me." She picks up the flimsy moist cotton and tucks it under your pillow. "See ya later."

You lay in bed, in awe of your new powers for only a moment before you start making plans. First you have to 'convince' the hospital staff that you were nothing more than a routine coma patient, then...

You pause. What then? Four choices present themselves. You could take over your home easily by capturing your stepmother or stepsister or maybe both. Or there's Martinique, the French exchange student with curves that make you crazy. Or maybe nerdy Amy. She's not bad on the eyes and it wouldn't hurt to make sure that her intellect isn't used against you. Or your best friend Christy, who refuses to be anything more than friends.

Who will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)