More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wgarvin wgarvin

What happens next?

Test out Becca

We sat down in the booth of some diner to get a quick bite before heading back out on the road. Everyone seemed to be acting perfectly normally.

We all ordered and Becca announced she was going to the bathroom. I saw an opportunity to see what might have happened to her and piped up that I had to go too. She gave me a "weird brother" look and we headed off for the back of the diner.

The restrooms were around a little bend, and as soon as we had both gone around the bend I took my shot.

"Time for Touching, Becca," I said clearly.

"What did you say?" she spun around, looking at me like I'd just slapped her ass. Shit. OK. Maybe she'd just been asleep.

"I said, what did you say?" she looked mad.

Wait! She had been overhearing my session with Mom, if anything at all. I was such an idiot. Or I was about to get slapped or something. One of the two.

"Time for Touching, Mom," I said.

Her eyes didn't so much glaze as ignite. "My pleasure, Darling," she growled, and she pushed herself against me with a hard kiss, her tongue in my mouth, her hands on my neck and chest. I could feel her firm tits pushing against me and my dick rising in my pants.

"Oh god," she moaned and dropped to her knees, her eyes burning as she looked up at me, her hands ripping open my belt. Was it going to be this way with Mom?

She pulled my cock free and I felt her warm mouth engulf it. I could see her nipples, hard and pointing through her white shirt. I groaned as her one hand stroked me as her mouth began to bob up and down. She reached up with her free hand and found mine, pulling it down until I was cupping her young, firm tit. She moved my fingers on her nipple, until I started kneading on my own.

She took her mouth off my pre-come coated cock for a moment and whispered, "I know what boys like..," and went back to sucking. She switched hands and took my other hand in hers, putting it on the back of her head.

I felt her tongue begin to rim my enflamed dick and I swept her long red hair back out of her face so that I could watch my cock disappear into her luscious mouth. Then I wound my fingers into her hair, gripping her head with it. She raised her mouth over my spit-slick tip and let a long dollop of saliva fall onto my knob. Her small hand slid up and down over me as her lips massaged the crown of my dick.

She ran the side of her face slowly up my wet cock. Her eyes were closed and her breath ragged. Her mouth slid back over me and she kissed it tenderly before opening her mouth wide and diving down on to me, sucking my cock deep into the back of her talented throat. She was obviously an experienced cocksucker.

"Becca!" I moaned, fearful that someone was would hear and investigate, seeing me getting sucked off by my sister.

Soon she slowly slid off my cock until only the tip was between her lips. Her hand gripped my shaft and began jacking me off as she began corkscrewing her lips up and down on me. I played with her breast, pulling on the nipple and rolling it between my fingers, my hand on her head gripped her dark blonde hair, controlling the speed of her mouth on me.

I fucked her mouth, using her head as my own personal pussy, controlling her with my hand, pulling her hair, and feeling her firm tit in my hand. It was glorious.

I felt her hands slide up the back of my thighs and start pulling my pelvis towards her with every stroke. My cock was burying itself deep in her tight throat.

"Oh god Becca, yes!" I whispered as I started to cum, hard. She swallowed load after load, keeping me deep in her mouth until I was totally done. Then, as I began to loosen in her mouth, she came off me with a loud slurp and looked up, biting her bottom lip the same way I'd seen Mom do.

She wiped her mouth and stood up, then turned and went into the bathroom.

I stumbled into the men's restroom, to try and get myself together, knowing that my sister had just swallowed my come.

More with Becca? Or find out what Mom has to offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)