More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigManFan BigManFan

What do you do first with the powder?

Test it out on a Talk Show Host

Leaving the store, you thought over how this might actually grant your wishes before shaking your head.

"This can't be wishing powder, especially for 25 bucks." You thought aloud to yourself as you made your way back home. Walking down the street, you passed by the various people walking along. You found yourself looking at the fit guys jogging past, imagining their fit bodies growing into car-sized blobs, their jogging suits stretched over huge fat rolls. You've always been interested in huge guys and the promise of the wishing powder granting that desire proved to be very tempting, even as the rational part of your mind argued that it was impossible. At best you figured you had just gotten scammed into buying powdered antacid.

Getting back into your home, you tossed your keys aside before making a beeline for the kitchen. Grabbing a glass from the cupboard before filling it up with water from the dispenser. Moving back to the living room, you turn on the tv, flipping through the channels before landing on a talk show with the host in a well-fitting suit and sitting on an armchair as he welcomed guests.

Watching the fit man, Samson according to the wall behind him, you found yourself thinking back to the wishing powder you had purchase. Deciding it couldn't hurt to give it a try and make the good looking host more eye-catching for yourself, you took the bag of powder out before sprinkling a pinch into your drink. The water bubbling before changing into a vibrant cyan colour, looking rather sparkling and making you hope you didn't just put laundry detergent into your drink.

"Well, nothing ventured." You say aloud before bringing the glass to your mouth. Taking a hesitant sip, you were stunned by the indescribable taste that flooded your mouth. Pulling the glass back to keep from downing the drink, you look back up to the screen as Samson introduced his latest guest.

"I wish Samson was always a huge fat man."

For a moment, you waited for some flash of light or warm feeling for the supposed magic to occur. When no signal seemed to occur to show the wish occurring, you almost give up and figured it was all just a scam. Sighing, you moved to get off the couch before your eyes landed back on the screen, causing you to pause as you took in the scene.

Samson was talking to his guest, an actor who stared in the latest action movie. But rather than the handsome actor, your eyes were on Samson as his fit body began to take up more of his seat.

His slim body began to swell out, his flat stomach swelling out over his thickening thighs. His suit seeming to adjust as he grew out more, adding fabric and buttons as he grew larger, the brief moments of exposed hairy flesh being covered as the shirt expanded to fit him. Samson's sharp-angled face grew out with soft cheeks and a growing second chin, his chins merging with the ring of fat that was his thickening neck. His flat chest bulging out, his once-solid pecs growing and softening into moobs that began to up his thickening arms. The once closed suit opened up, no way to contain the huge gut's roll of fat.

you move to sit forward on the couch, watching as Samson easily passed the four hundred pound mark as he kept growing and talking, no one seems to notice or care that the former supermodel host continued to grow. His thickening ass and thighs widening out further, stretching the seat of his pants as he took up more of the armchair, pressing against the armrests with his love handles starting to spill over the edges.

Between one blink and the next, Samson's struggling armchair was replaced with a wide couch, easily meant to hold three people comfortable whilst the growing host spread over it, making you excited at the thought of him growing too fat for it.

You watched as Samson rivalled sumo wrestlers in size, his dome-like belly spreading over his thighs that rivalled the size he was at the start, the huge gut began to spill over his knees and spread over his thickening calves. His fat hands rested atop his gut as you wonder how he got in the button-up shirt as there was no way his hands could reach them, let alone his fat fingers actually being able to do the buttons. Watching as Samson's fat ass brought him higher than the other seated guest, making him look like a giant in comparison, the host's wide back and ass began to smother the couch as it began to bend and struggle beneath him.

With a plop as his gut touched the floor between his fat feet, Samson groaned before letting out a belch that made the camera watching him shake.

"Sorry about that Chris, happens sometimes." The huge host said, chuckling and causing his easily half-ton of fat to jiggle as he looked to the audience. "Course it's about now for the host's meal." He said, earning a huge cheer as you wondered what was gonna happen. Course you didn't need to question long as you watch studio hands wheel in a trough of food for the huge man. Samson smiled, his fat cherub-like face having stubble across his thick chin and bulbous cheeks, patting his gut before the food was presented to him.

You stare in awe as the huge host began to gorge himself, leaning forward on the creaking couch as he stuffed the greasy slop into his mouth. The audience cheered as his gut seemed to swell out more with every bite he took.

What to test the powder on now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)