More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nejifan7272 Nejifan7272

What happens next?

Test Subject

Chapter 2: The Best Test Ever

6:02am

Naruto kept reading the scroll for 6 hours straight with only one break that was used for the bathroom and a late-night ramen snack. He learned the uses and disadvantages of this new jutsu. He learned that he could use it as many times as he wants on a person and that he could use it on anyone no matter how powerful. Now he just needed to find a test subject.

He decided that before he tried using it he would need to recharge his energy and get some rest. So he went to sleep in his new larger than king sized bed and dreamt of what he would do with this new power.

11:14am

He woke up to the sound of birds chirping on the porch and remembered what he was studying all night for as a sly smile crawled onto his face. He walked out the front door and started thinking about who his first guinea pig would be.

He was walking down the center of the village and spotted Sakura walking in his direction. He smiled while Sakura's expression turned into a regretful grimace as she laid eyes upon the man who she insulted just the day before. His smile actually made her feel worse than before as if he was acting like the argument hadn't taken place to begin with.

"Hi Naruto," Sakura said with a depressed voice.

"Hey Sakura. How are you," Naruto replied with happy tone.

"I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?"

While maintaining the same expression Naruto was jumping for joy on the inside.

"Well actually there is something you can do for me." Naruto stated.

"Really, what is it?"

"I've recently learned a new jutsu and I need someone to test it on. So I want you to volunteer."

"Deal!" Sakura said with enthusiasm, thinking that it would be something simple like shadow clones or a small matter like that.

"Ok, come with me to team 7s' training grounds."

11:45am

"So, what is exactly is this new jutsu?" Sakura asked with curiosity.

"I'll show you," Naruto said bluntly.

He went through a series of hand signs that Sakura had never seen before and started getting worried about what it might be. After seven unknown hand signs Naruto stopped with his hands put together in a diamond shape.

"SAIMIN JUTSU!" Naruto shouted with excitement in his voice.

Sakura immediately relaxed. Her eyes glazed over, her arms went from crossed to dropped, and her eyes went from wide-open to half shut. She stood there in that position with not so much as a twitch of the eye which confirmed to Naruto that the jutsu worked; for that is exactly what the scroll said would happen.

"Sakura, can you hear me?" Naruto said in a curious tone.

"Yes, Naruto-sama." Sakura said in a submissive voice.

A gigantic smile found its' way onto Narutos' face and he had so many thoughts come into his head that he started to feel his pants getting tighter with each separate one. He figured that he would start off with something simple.

"Get on your knees and kiss my feet" he ordered.

And to his amusement she did just that. She dropped to her knees and placed her hands on the ground to support herself as she lowered her head down to Narutos' foot and give it a kiss without hesitating for an instant. Then she returned to an upright position still on her knees with her hands on her lap.

"Good, now I want you to follow me home and happily do whatever I say for the rest of your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Sakura said in the same submissive tone.

12:37pm

Naruto and Sakura just arrived at the front door of his new home and they both walked in after Naruto unlocked the front door. Naruto walked in first and Sakura after him.

"Now follow me to my room. When we get there I want you to strip and start masturbating on the floor at the foot of the bed." Naruto said in a demanding tone.

"Yes, Naruto-sama" Sakura said in an emotionless tone.

They walked up the stairs to his room and opened the door. When they walked in Naruto sat on the side of his bed and watched as Sakura traveled to the foot of the bed, and took off every piece of clothing she had on. First her every day pink, sleeveless shirt, then her black shirt underneath it; revealing her white bra, covering her c-cup breasts.

Then she took off her black skort, revealing her matching white panties. Seeing Sakura in nothing but her underwear, Naruto felt his large member growing at the sight before him. She slowly took off her bra showing off her large breasts and making Naruto gape at the picture. She then removed her panties and revealed a smooth clean pussy. She then sat down in front of the large bed and started getting to work.

Sakura then grabbed her left breast with her left hand and started to massage it and moan. She placed 2 fingers into her womanhood and began to stroke the outside of it, adding further pleasure to the already loud moans. She felt herself getting close to climaxing when Naruto gave her an order.

"Crawl over here, take off my shorts and underwear, and give me a blowjob." Naruto commanded.

"Yes master."

She took her hand away from her breast and her fingers away from her pussy. She began to crawl over to Naruto and stopped at his feet. She removed his shorts and his underwear revealing his extremely erect, 8 inch member. She then began to lick it with enthusiasm.

After earning several moans from him Naruto grabbed the back of her head and her to deep throat his large dick. She then began to bob her head up and down nonstop as Naruto her to swallow the whole thing when she went down. Naruto began to feel himself getting close to his own climax and gave her one more order for now.

"When I cum I want you to swallow it all; I order you not to spill a single drop."

Naruto came and Sakura found it to be very difficult to swallow it all. But she was able to complete her order as given by her new master. When Sakura finished, she returned almost automatically to the same submissive position of sitting on her legs, knees bent, hands on knees, and eyes blankly looking down. Naruto felt proud of himself.

He finally had his lifelong dream of Sakura pleasuring him in every way he could imagine, but he had another feeling besides pride, greed. He wanted more. He wanted to do this to every girl that ever insulted him; and some others that he just thought would be good at it.

So that's what he decided. He would do this to every girl he has ever met.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)