More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by micdan282 micdan282

What do you do next?

Tess’ POV

Although she had never admitted it to anyone before, secretly Tess desperately wanted to get fucked by Barry. Yes he was a misogynistic, asshole, jock but that’s exactly what she found so attractive about him. She’d never had the best taste in men and from the stories she’d heard about Barry, he sounded just like the kinda guy she’d be into. She’d even found his blog. Checking it daily for any new photos or videos of him turning women into his slutty little playthings. She would go to bed fantasying about Barry having his way with her, adding her to his collection of submissive whores.

Of course if she admitted that to anyone they would call her a slut and probably be disgusted by her. And she she didn’t need that kind of reputation, especially at work. Which is why she had never said anything, especially to Millie.

Millie of all people wouldn’t understand. Don’t get her wrong she loved Millie but the girl just didn’t understand Tess’ need to be fucked like that. Although, she was almost certain that if Millie got fucked like the girls in Barry’s videos did she’d turn into a slut just like the rest of them. Unfortunately, no one else would see it that way which is why she’d never gone for Barry before. But here they were celebrating the end of the year at his house, getting wasted and having a good time, the opportunity was too perfect that Tess feared she’d fall for the Barrower all to quickly. That is of course if Millie stayed out of the way.

Looking up from her phone Tess noticed Millie approaching.

“Hey girlfriend,” She greeted Millie, pulling her into a hug. “How are you?”

“Yeah not to bad,” Millie replied, hugging her back.

“Come on we need to get a drink. We’ve earned tonight after the stressful year we’ve had.”

Before Millie could even respond Tess grabbed her by the hand and lead her into the house. The duo made their way through the house and to the kitchen where they discovered the place full of their friends and co-workers but most importantly .

“Well hello ladies!”

The girls spun around to discover Barry approaching, doing nothing to hide his obvious glances at their bodies.

“Hey Barry,” Tess greeted the host. “Thanks for hosting the party. This place is amazing.”

“I’m just happy to celebrate with you all. After all, we’ve earnt it. Shall we get a drink? I bought a shitload of everything so help yourself. We’ve got the typical beers, ciders, spirits - hell, even absinthe. But I'd recommend sticking to the ciders, the heavy stuff is for the lads who can handle it.”

‘God he’s such a dickhead,’ Tess thought to herself. ‘Why does that make him so fucking hot.’

“How about we start with some shots?” Tess suggested, grabbing a bottle of absinthe and pouring shots for the three of them.

“Okay, if you think you can handle it,” Barry laughed, game for anything.

“I think I’ll stick to a cider for now,” Millie added. The last thing she wanted to do was get hammered at this creep’s house.

“Oh come on Millie, let’s have some fun,” Tess pleaded.

“Come on Satra. Get in the party spirit. Tess and I are.”

“I’m fine thanks.” With that Millie grabbed a cider and headed out to see who else had arrived.

“More for us then,” Tess smiled at Barry before downing the shot.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)