More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is it?

Tess, Katie's younger sister - skinny, brown hair, like a young Katie

You've heard it said that the key to wooing a girl is winning over her family. With Katie's younger sister Tess it couldn't have been easier. The two of you got along right away.

This was years ago when you and Katie started dating. Tess was just 19 then, starting her first year of art school; a lanky, awkward, but still pretty girl, you'd noticed that her hands were always covered in green paint. Which lead you to give her the nickname "Greenie." One which she happily embraced. Immediately she took a liking to you.

Of course, a lot has changed since then. You've developed shared interests with her, independent of Katie. Such as your mutual love of bad horror movies or good beer, that Katie doesn't quite share. Like most young, evolving artists, Tess has since moved on from her "green phase" as you jokingly call it (in response she always asks when you'll be moving on from your "jerkface phase"). And in many ways she's grown up quite a bit since then.

Today for your birthday she looks as grown up as you've ever seen her. She's still thin, but no longer awkward and clumsy. Her hair is the same chestnut brown as her sister's, but thinner; the kind where you can see the corners of her ears peeking out from underneath. And she wears a long flowing skirt that comes up above her navel, and a halter-type top that ends just below her breasts, exposing a sizable slice of flesh.

Now she lounges in the chair across from you and Katie, sipping on a stout, looking pretty exhausted from a long day of partying, but about as radiant as you've ever seen her. The room is comfortably silent.

And Katie speaks. "I don't know if you noticed this, but I didn't give you a birthday present today." She admits, warming her feet between your legs.

You shrug. You hadn't really noticed. "I figured this party was my present." You say honestly. You're quite happy if it is.

"Do you remember, three years ago, you were pretty drunk..." Katie says, seemingly unrelated to her previous statement. And you cringe a bit. Few good stories start with 'remember when you were drunk?' but you let her go on. "...you told me the number one fantasy of all men."

You try to remember. You can't. You must have been drunk. You feel embarrassed. "I don't remember."

"You said it was twin sisters." Katie says with a little bounce and a chuckle. She scoots up on the couch next to you.

You wince. "That's kind of a sleazy thing to say, right? Sorry about that." You have no idea why she'd bring it up on this nice night.

"I was thinking about it a little while ago?" Katie says. "And thinking about how you are without a doubt the best man I've ever been with. Seriously the best boyfriend a girl could want."

Maybe it's the long exhausting day of partying but the things your girlfriend is saying don't seem to follow. Still, you smile. "Thank you, and you're..."

"And I wanted to give you the best birthday present I could possibly think of." Katie says. She's getting at something. You've been with her long enough to know when she's trying to make a point. "So I guess I have an apology to make." She gets up slowly and sidles across the room to where Tess is sitting, now propped up too. "I'm sorry that we're not twins."

You're very confused. Maybe you missed something earlier, because the dots aren't connecting, and your girlfriend isn't usually this cryptic. You give her a puzzled look.

"I'm saying this is your birthday present. But you'll have to accept the fact that we're not twins." Katie smiles and looks at Tess. Tess smiles back at her, then at you. They're in on something together. You can tell.

"I'm sorry, what's my birthday present?" you ask, shaking off your late night stupor.

So Katie clears her throat and clarifies.

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)