More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Tess' Prologue

DeShawn watched from the stands as the women's final round of competition headed toward a dramatic finish. The first and second place spots were locked unless the top two ladies didn't finish. The real battle and all the drama was for third place. DeShawn had his eyes on Tess Jansen, who had just hit a monster deadlift to vault herself into third place. Her rival for the podium strained against her barbell and failed just before time ran out, and the crowd cheered as Tess raised her hands in victory.

He felt the swell in his groin as he stared lustfully at the 19-year-old rookie. As soon as she dropped the weight, she was tugging at her tight booty shorts, not-so-subtely trying to pull out the obvious camel toe even though the act brought even more attention to it. There was nothing she could do about her breasts though. Like most women without implants that competed at this level, she was almost completely flat, but her nipples poked through the sweaty sports bra. Everyone could tell she was new to the whole scantily-clad gym culture and provocative Instagram account typical of her fellow competitors.

But he could see that none of that mattered to Tess right now. It was the most amazing moment of her life, and the pure joy showed in her beautiful smile as she basked in the spotlight. She was gorgeous. Her body was a perfectly sculpted athletic machine. She had the typical elite crossfiter body: strong legs that closed the thigh gap, a full butt, definition in the abs, capped shoulders and strong arms. But she managed to avoid some of the pitfalls of her fellow competitors in that she still had a waist despite the strong oblique muscles. And she had a beautiful, innocent face, which wasn't surprising considering she was the youngest woman to qualify for the games this year. By making the podium, her fan base would soon explode, and Crossfit would benefit tremendously from her participation in the sport.

And tonight, DeShawn was going to seduce her and fuck her. The Games were his playground. He was 28 years old now and placing lower than he had in previous years, but he still was a solid competitor. He was tall and handsome, and the only black male competing at that age group. Even though he was deep into this athletic culture, he didn’t love the typical elite CrossFit female body composition with the excessive strength and lack of breasts, or women obsessed with their food macros and the selfie culture. But to him, the Games were a target-rich environment, so he might as well play the field. Most of the women competitors were unmarried, all with healthy bodies and libidos. These women loved to put their fit bodies to use, and the games were well known to be a mecca of casual sex, especially among the European women.

DeShawn slept with several women each of these annual Games. On the first night of the Games this year, he had sex with the lady that just finished in second place. She was married now, but her husband couldn't make the games, and DeShawn had bedded her a few years before when she was single. The second night, he slept with an older lady in the masters division. Day three brought success as well. Now the games were over, but most athletes were staying in town one more night, partying hard to celebrate the end of months of strict dieting and enormous stress. DeShawn was glad Tess had pulled out the final stage victory and secured her place on the podium. Her jubilant mood would make her much more likely to make bad decisions with him later. Plus her new-found fame would make her a more worthy notch on his crowded bedpost.

DeShawn had already flirted with Tess on several occasions to soften her up and lay the groundwork for the close. Even now, her eyes drifted over the crowd as she held up her hand in victory until they came to DeShawn. Her smile widened as she met his eyes and let her gaze linger on him for a few seconds. Then she moved on, but DeShawn knew he had her. He couldn't wait to take her, to be inside her and enjoy her body. Adding to her intrigue was the fact that as far as he could tell, nobody else at the Games had fucked her yet. The young rookie was still a mystery. He was in tight with the more adept players among the other men and knew when women at the Games hooked up. DeShawn wanted to be with the 19-year-old sexpot before she was passed around a lot, which was inevitable given how young she was and how fast her star was rising. That lucky girl was about to have so much cock chasing her she'd have her pick of the best. DeShawn loved all women, but he definitely preferred the innocent women to the sluts. By this time next year with all the fame and dick chasing her, enough guys will have bred her that she'd fit into the latter category.

That lady was me. Tess.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)