More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

Who do you talk to?

Teryna Eleanor

"Ser Gilmore," you announce yourself to a tall, broad-shouldered man. "Have you seen my mother recently?"

"Yes, in fact she had just introduced me to Serinna, a Grey Warden," he said in his calming voice. "The Warden says she is here to test a possible recruit for the order. She seemed interested in you."

"I'm sure that you will be the one to be chosen, Gilmore," you reply. "But where the teryna?"

"I believe she retired to her private rooms - she did not wish to be disturbed."

You thanked the knight-commander of the castle and headed back to the private apartments. Along the way you noticed a beautiful woman, someone you've never seen before - it must be the Grey Warden.

Her black hair was tied back into a workable pony-tail and steel-blue eyes took note of even the smallest detail of her surroundings. Her tan skin seemed to almost glisten in the sunlight and her armor, while strong looking, left little to the imagination.

As attractive as the Grey Warden might be, you were looking for your mother and soon found yourself knocking on her door.

Eleanor smiled and invited you inside to sit on her bed, "How are you, my boy?"

"I'm fine... actually I was wondering about you, mother," you told her, resting your hand on her warm leg. "Archery is not easy training - and you look all stiff and sore!"

She sighed and leaned back - you notice her nipples stood hard and erect upon her firm breasts, "I do not need a lecture from you, Baeron - but yes, I do feel a little sore. I wish your father were here... he gave the most wonderful massages..."

"I could try to help you, mother," you say eagerly. She seemed , and her cheeks turned slightly red, but nevertheless flipped onto her stomach and allowed your strong hands to work at her back.

"Uh... mom," you say, "I do know a thing or two about massaging and I can't do it properly with your dress on..."

Eleanor face turned beat red and she demanded that you turn away as she took her clothes off. When you turned around, she was already lying down on the bed, to your excitement wearing only some white panties...

You stradled over her smooth butt and began working on her lower back, just above the line of her underwear. Slowly, your hands trailed up her pale form and eventually you were massaging her sides, right up against her firm, unprotected breasts.

Your mother gasps as she felt your fingers kneading the sides of her pale mounds and she tried to move away, only succeeding in pushing her butt right into your bulging erection!

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)