More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nin10gamer Nin10gamer

Which door will you walk through?

Temperance-Sadayo Kawakami

Foreword: Hey everyone! I'm back with the continuation of P5 CYC. Sorry for the wait, but i've been working hard for your enjoyment. Let yourself go as you enjoy the temperance teacher.

Her students brighten her day.

"Akira..Akira..Akira!!!!" You hear faint yelling, but you can't make out where it's coming from. A soft, familiar fuzziness brushes against your arm, "Hey Joker, I think it'd be a good idea to wake up now, what I'd tell you about going to sleep at a reasonable hour?"

That voice sounded familiar, it was your pesky cat, Morgana.

"Meowwwww." You feel a sting as he launches at you and bites down, "Wake upppp." Your eyes slowly open as you find yourself back at your desk in Shujin Academy, targeted by Ms. Kawakami's laser focus . "Finally somebody decided to attend my lecture, can you please come up here and answer the question on the board?" You look around at your fellow classmates, all staring at you, and laughing. Obliging yourself, you walk up towards the front, closer to Kawakami, as your vision and senses return to you.

Sporting her yellow long sleeve shirt with white and red thin lines along with her blue denim skirt, the impatient teacher taps her white heel shoes, looking at you with displeasure. Like always the uninspired teacher looks like she just got out of bed, with very unkempt dark brown hair. You'd say she was in her mid or late 20s, old enough to be someone's mother, perhaps.

Standing alongside her you find yourself right under her chin, at a medium height, her heels raising her just a bit. You eye her from head to toe, she was quite a slender figure, with sizable breasts, and a defined chest that popped outwards. She was no slouch, she was very much in shape from the various activities she partakes in when she's not busy teaching. Her arm muscles slightly toned from the nightly massages she gives her clients. Making it very apparent that you were eyeing her, tremendously, you quickly look back up into her dead fish, brown eyes. Her face slouches down, unamused, "Sigh, what am I going to do with you? What a pervert. Damn it just answer the question for the whole class please, will you?" She hands you a piece of chalk.

On the chalkboard you read the question to start today's class..

How many dicks does it take to satisfy a teacher? Please provide an example along with supporting evidence.

Time slowly begins to stop until it's completely frozen in place, all the chattering from the students ceases and the room becomes completely silent. What is going on here.. This was really weird, were you in a cognition that you had no idea about..? Suddenly from the corner of your eye you notice a sparkling blue butterfly pass by you, shortly after your head starts throbbing intensely.

"Hey Inmate! You haven't forgotten your mission right?! One day to live out your sexual fantasies with your homeroom teacher, that's what we grant you, just get us what we asked you for okay? Cum, lots of it! Oh yes so much, inmate let's just say it's part of your rehabilitation. See ya!"

Your headache went away, and things were back to normal, recalling why you were here. Kawakami was still standing there waiting for her answer, "God you're useless, why are we doing this." Snatching the chalk away from you, Ms. Kawakami begins to address the class, "Alright, today's lesson is going to be on sexual education, the board of directors decided that they would begin offering lessons to help drive up fertility rates in Tokyo. Our class will be used to provide a success story for the board. Reluctantly, I decided to provide teaching on this, knowing the circumstances." Rolling her eyes and biting her lip she continues with her confession, not able to control her words, "I thought, how could I stoop so low as an educator, jesus." She looks over at you, "I just want some attention, I haven't been satisfied in a long time, I'm growing old, and I'm so tired.. so for one day.." she clutches your semi hard crotch tightly, "Will you all turn me into your personal cum bucket?" Kawakami blushes, revealing some of her inner Becky, putting a finger to her lip and winking at the class.

The students all look around, absolutely confused, but nevertheless eager. The females are put off, but the males all erupt in cheers and applause. It's so loud you're sure the whole school can hear, Morgana slips out the window, wanting no part of what's coming.

Grabbing onto your crotch tighter, making you squirm, she continues, "Since Akira here so wonderfully volunteered he will begin the lesson today, not to worry all males will be participating in today's special lesson, females watch closely and take notes." As if overcome by a feeling more powerful than them, all the females became eager to learn, taking out their notebooks and pencils.

"Please follow along everyone, this first part is very important as we want to excite the male to prepare for the mating process." Kawakami pulls you close by your shirt and parts your lips open, wasting no time. Grabbing onto her, by the waist, you try to follow her lead, caught off guard by her sudden attack. She breaks down your defenses pushing deep into your mouth, exploring everything it has to offer. Both your tongues engage in a war of dominance as they twirl around and around. The sloppy noise of your mouths meshing along with sucking fills the classroom.

Slerp, slerp, slerp.

Kawakami's face becomes a mess of saliva as she pulls away, leaving you wanting more. "At this point any decent man will be jumping at the chance to get in your pants. Alright boys watch closely now." She guides your hand over to the back of her skirt, motioning it onto the zipper of her rough, blue denim skirt. As you begin, you use your other hand to gently massage her legs. As you move up and down you feel her defined calves. Slowly, the zipper comes down over her ass where it struggles to wiggle free, with a more forceful tug, you finally push the zipper all the way down, loosening the skirt's grip as it falls to the ground.

The class is rewarded with the sight of her bright, yellow lace panties. The material, semi-transparent, gives off an added level of tease for the students, her pubes being slightly concealed. Kawakami shimmies out of the skirt kicking it off her foot, as it goes flying. Kissing the top of her feet, you remove her heels, setting them aside. Helping her relax, you massage her feet rubbing between each toe.

She pulls up her shirt, giving a little flash of her bra before fully removing her shirt, tossing it aside as it lands on you. The bra is a bright, yellow color like her panties. With her hand on her hip, the fearless, and now, basically, nude teacher stands up tall, proud to be showing off to the class, jiggling her boobs.

"We're gonna start by going over parts of the female body. We'll start up here." Cupping her large breasts, she teases you and the class, pulling apart the edges of her bra and flashing her big tits. Pinching both of them she moans softly and stretches them out, before letting them go as they snap back to her skin like a rubberband.

"Akira let's, please continue, no more dilly dallying."

You allow yourself to be consumed by the sight of your teacher, being incredibly lewd in front of the class, as you nod. Unclasping her bra, from behind, you wrap your hands around grabbing a hold of them. "Everybody ready now? Please be sure to watch me closely, it's my treat." She puts her hands on top of yours as she guides them down slowly letting the bra drop until finally it's at her stomach, gently letting it fall to the ground, nudging your hands apart. Her breasts are on full display now, they were huge, for many it would be the largest they've seen.

Tracing a circle around her two nipples she begins explaining, "This area around the nipple is called the Areola, for some girls it's smaller, as you can see mine are rather large." Blushing, Kawakami's nipples begin to harden as you pinch them, flicking them around, "Akira is onto something here, everyone, a sure way to turn a woman on is to play with their breasts like this." Kawakami moans as you twist harder and release. You repeat this until her flat nipples become very hard, popping outwards. You grab a hold of them with your mouth and start to suck on them, sometimes biting them softly as you look up at her.

"Wowwww, do you see that? So embarrassing, I can't believe she's actually doing this. Man I can't wait to grab a hold of those monsters. How can she let her student do that to her? She's so hot." The students become excitable as they comment on the teachers perky breasts.

Kawakami clears off her desk, notebooks and pens crashing onto the floor, before taking a seat on top of it crossing her legs. "Moving on, we have this area down here." The teacher spreads open her legs, bending them as she rests the balls of her feet on the desk. Finally as spread out as she can be, everyone gets a clear look at her underwear. It was cute, with floral embroidery. "So who thinks they know what these are hiding, and why it's so important for today's lesson?" Seductively, Kawakami teases her slit using the fabric for added friction while she waits.

Various answers are shout out before one student nervously raises his hand, "Maam, your vagina is under there, that's where, D-D-Di.." Ms. Kawakami quickly interjects, losing patience, "Yes that is absolutely right! Very good!! As he was trying to say a dick needs to come in contact with a vagina and let out its semen to impregnate a woman. There will be plenty of practice for you all to understand this better." The girls of the class nod, whispering to each other.

Kawakami takes her hands and stretches her underwear out as she moves it across her legs and off her left leg, letting it sit around the other. Nude and wet, she tries to spread her lips more. Her cunt glistened, already producing more than enough fluids for you to take her. Although it lost some of its first time youthfulness, it still looked very appetizing for a mature woman and bigger than the girls of the phantom thieves.

Just like her hair, Kawakami's vagina was very bushy and unkempt, a showcase of her uncaring attitude towards its maintenance, she was a simple women. "You can see it's very pink, and should I say very sensitive, too. There are 8,000 nerve endings, right here, alone in the clitoris. It almost looks like small wings of a butterfly, don't you think?" Pinching the ends of her clit she continues, while pleasuring herself, "the clit sits on top of the labia or lips. You can see the color here is a softer shade. The labia swells up when aroused. You can tell a woman is ready for you by how easy it is to expand this area. Listen closely." Kawakami fingers herself to demonstrate the sound of her fluids splashing against her fingers.

Plop, plop, plop.

Her fingers move fast, several times before she takes them out, showing them to the class. "See here, it's very wet and sticky, this natural lubricant helps to facilitate intercourse. The clitoris and labia make up the vulva. Many people think the vagina refers to everything, but that would do a great disservice to the other parts. Correctly, the vagina refers only to the opening and the tubing, inside, that connects to your uterus. I'll show you." She spreads her vaginal opening as far as she can, wanting to showcase her insides as best as possible for the students' enlightenment. What a good teacher.

Using the flashlight of your phone, you illuminate the area for her while taking a good look at its entirety. It's pink and freshness really interesting you. "All of these parts together make up the female sexual organ. Don't underestimate the size of the vagina, when aroused it can expand twofold. It's very stretchy and can take a good pounding so don't be shy about stretching your woman's vagina." Clawing her fingers as deep as she can, she pushes her walls outwards. To the dismay of Kawakami, its not enough to open it all the way out, slouching her face, disappointed.

"Damn it, I should of asked that doctor friend of yours for her speculum." She whispers at you.

"Lastly, the part deep down where you ultimately want to reach is called the cervix, unfortunately I can't show this to you but you will definitely feel this if you reach far enough. Picture a donut with a tiny hole in the center and that's your cervix, a nice donut that needs some cream filling." Kawakami claps her hands together, imagining the creampie that awaits her. Talking about her pussy to the class so nonchalantly arouses her, "The vagina is a blessing from god, it provides the perfect incentive for men to fuck us. There are many bumps and ridges that react well with the pleasure points of the male penis. Any man will tell you that the vagina feels awfully warm and cozy, its tightness, soothing. The best ones are inviting for a man, a home for a dick, a place for it to grow and impregnate us."

Your dick was ready to burst at the seams from just the word foreplay that Kawakami has subjected you to. "Alright I'm sure everyone wants to get onto the main course now, Akira will you please strip for me and the class?" You waste no time flinging your shirt off and unbuckling your pants, dropping them all the way down along with your underwear in one fell swoop. Your well endowed cock points straight up, the head being swollen up, a tear of precum dripping down.

"Wow, who knew the delinquent had a mean looking dick. Geez maybe he's not so bad after all. Are all guys like him?" The female students whisper amongst themselves a little shocked to see one of their classmates so brave.

"See, he's practically begging for me? That's a very nice looking dick. Everyone, please focus here." The cruel teacher playfully teases at you before gripping the shaft with her right hand. "What we have here at the top is the crown of the dick, some people have the skin uncircumcised, this one is circumcised and very healthy." She starts giving you a handjob, causally, while verbally dissecting your cock. "You can tell it's a nice and juicy one when the veins are all sticking out and the head is fat. Bonus points for this stuff right here."

Kawakami presses her thumb to your opening expelling more clear precum. "This is kind of like the before cum, an extra lubricant, if you may, hence precum. Even if its lighter it does its job well, see." Kawakami's hand moves quicker, up and down your shaft as the precum gets spread all over. "What I'm doing now provides good feedback for the male, with a tight grip over the shaft and a repetitive motion all the way to the balls and back up again, we can pleasure, and easily get our cum. It's one of many techniques you have in your disposal, ladies. Oral sex is another example, but I want to save that for later, let's get back on track with vaginal intercourse."

Kawakami loosens her grip on your cock, but nevertheless, holds onto it as she looks at you, "How's about we get started now, we've kept you waiting quite awhile, my pet." She smiles at you, inviting you forward to make contact. Nodding, you massage her vulva with your head, teasing her as both student and teacher's private parts finally touch, the beginning of a taboo, sexual relationship.

Pressing down harder you slowly get only the tip inside, spreading her lips partially. "Sometimes it helps when you provide reassurance. There are several ways you can approach, depending on how romantic you are. A brute will just shove in with no regards to the lady, but I know you all better then that right?" She looks you dead in the eyes as you nervously laugh, "Right… Some people like to confess their love at this point, when they finally become one, treasuring the moment. It's good to move slow, in this important practice. So, please don't take it lightly. Let's demonstrate together now, Akira."

The class watches on eagerly, some of the students jealous that you're the first of the class to get dibs on Ms. Kawakami.

Kawakami interlocks with your fingers, tightly, as you slowly get past her lips and begin to stretch her insides. "Very good… ughhh keep going, don't stop. You're almost there." Soon, you're balls deep in your homeroom teacher as you both let out a sigh of relief, having become one. "Excellent, he can go even deeper if he wants, with some encouragement..." She places her hand on you and pushes you deeper as you feel all the bumps that make up her vagina, reaching so deep that you hit her cervix, eliciting a loud reaction from the teacher. "Fuck yes, right there, that's where I want you." Her pussy clenches down tight on you, contracting, you never thought it was this deep, as you struggle to not cum too early.

Kawakami kisses you on the lips, holding your head close so your foreheads meet, "Good job holding it in, I give you permission to take the lead now. Give me an A+ performance," She whispers into your ears. Yelling out to the class, "Fuck me, Akira, make me your cum bucket!!" With her go ahead, you dive in, pounding, your dick slams down into her as you try to hold yourself steady. The fucking is so rough that the desk begins to creak underneath you.

"Wow, do you see that. They're really doing it! It looks so fun! I dont know if my pussy could take that." The students become more sexually aroused, some of them standing up to get a better look, and some starting to touch themselves.

The defining sound of your dick slamming against her lips, and her moaning takes over the classroom. Kawakami lets out a slutty look as her tongue pops out, and eyes roll back. Pleading with you,

"Don't stop, please don't ever stop, give this lady a good fucking, god yes!!!"

Kawakami's head tilts back and then forwards as she becomes a rag doll, her hair whipping back and forth. You dominate her as you jump onto the desk and push her legs back until her feet are almost parallel with her head, her lower body being completely folded over. "This position is very good everyone!!!!" Her words become less distinguished the more you continue, the lesson quickly devolving into a straight on display of lewdness. You use your leg muscles to squat and penetrate her, able to get another good inch of your dick inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Kawakami begins to squirt, some of it hitting you, the rest landing on some of the students desks, wetting their paper in audible splashes. The sudden release let's up, until rising again.. Trying to control her squirting, you rub her clit, but this only makes matters worse. More of the fluid releases in various phases out of her uthera, some of it flying far, ejected with .

"Fuckkkkkkk, I cant help it!!!!" Thrusting upwards, clear fluids shoot out in a steady stream, arched as her pussy clamps down on you. "Squirting like this is possible, not everyone does it, sometimes I can't control itttttttttt." The stream grows heavier, wetting your dick and getting all over you, collecting in a small pool among your belly.

Your dick throbs in response to her contracting as Kawakami opens her eyes wider, "Wow, I felt that, someones getting close? Cum with me now." You nod as you thrust into her, moving in large motions, each one bouncing Kawakami's body and almost making her fall off. She holds onto the desk tightly for support, her knuckles becoming white. You accelerate now, almost worried you'll break the desk as it creaks louder. Reaching your combined limits, your teacher senses this as she pulls you in closely for a warm embrace, fingers gripping, and legs wrapped around you. Her vaginal muscles tense up, leaving your dick no way out as the pleasure is too much for you both, orgasming.

"Cum, cum, cummmmm. Give it to me!!! I love you!!!! Uggggghhhhhh, I think I'm gonnnaaaaa C-C-uuu," before she can finish she convulses several times, shaking the desk along with letting out several squirts, this time mixed with her ejaculate, "Cumminggggggg!!!" Your dick erupts as you empty your fat load into her as it twitches several times, both of you lost in the pleasure, oblivious to your audience. You rub her clit wildly, as her sprays become stronger, like a hose out of control, blasting out, past your head and to the lucky student in front. He braces as it reaches its destination in big, thicker strands than before.

Plooop.

Most of it dropping onto the students' now soaked paper, smearing the ink, rendering it useless. A great big stained mess of urine and ejaculate.

"My god, so much, so much…." Shot after shot of cum continues to fill up Ms. Kawakami, each one stronger than the last, surely she's been knocked up after this. You find yourself able to ejaculate longer thanks to the enhancement, you had no idea you were holding this much back. Your dick releases its last drops, spent. Her pussy finally putting a stop to the waterworks show as she relaxes. Slowly your dick slides out and with it globs of cum in big, fat loads follow with no plug to contain it. Kawakami just lays there, no energy to even move as more escapes from her hole, and drips down. Slowly, she sits up, dazed, "This is an excess amount of semen everyone, you can see when it's a lot it drips out just like this, we don't need all this cum, just a bit will get the job done so the rest comes out. We refer to this as a creampie." Kawakami points over to one of her mugs, which reads,

My students brighten my day

"Grab that quickly Akira and bring it right here, under my cunt." You hold the cup under her pussy as Kawakami fishes with her fingers for the rest of your semen as it comes out her vagina and into the cup. Most of it finally enters, with a remainder of it having dropped onto the desk. With no shame, she licks some of it off, none of it going to waste like a cum deprived slut. With a little bit of cum hanging off her chin, she goes back to addressing the class, "I hope you lot learned something here because now we're gonna let you all give it a shot!!" Her play on words no mistake.

She hands the cup with your cum to the first student in the row. "Please go ahead and examine the insides, once you're done pass it along for the rest of the class, continue until everyone gets to see what I'm looking for. Girls this is what we strive for. I want you to notice the texture and smell. Oh, and feel free to taste some of it if you want." Kawakami gives you a sly grin and snickers, satisfied, in a deflowered happiness. What was she up to? She begins describing semen in great detail and naming its qualities...

The world around you stops once again and everything darkens, as if you can now see through things, you notice a flashing glow from Kawakami's womb, the cum inside collecting in a mini pool, crashing in waves against the walls. Placing your hand atop her abdomen you find it very warm and feel a tiny bump.

Thou art I, I art thou

Temperance Arcana

Sadayo Kawakami

Rank up

Your head throbs in pain as power surges through you, you feel the power of your persona has grown, along with the size of your cock. Time resumes with your head feeling heavy as you lay on your teachers sweaty thighs and fall asleep. Caressing your head, she continues her lecture.

Continue your sex education?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)