More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by obieblu_tumblr obieblu_tumblr

What's next?

Tell Kheden to loot the bodies and catch up.

“We should get Talvin out of here,” you call back. He's currently clinging to you, and looking up, wide-eyed. “Loot 'em and catch up.”

“Aye,” Kheden calls back from the trees.

“Loot the dead?” Talvin steps back from you, his expression changing from fear and awe to disgust.

“Yes,” you answer, incredulous. “We just earned it. Now, mount up, and we need to be off”

Talvin shakes his head, but does as instructed. This time, you lead, the two of you taking off at a fast trot. After only about five minutes, Kheden catches up. He shrugs, silently letting you know that there was no special loot, nor was it a waste of time to collect.

You continue on in silence, as before, but at a faster pace. The rest of the short ride to Havensport is thankfully uneventful. You report to the gate guard where you were attacked and left the bandits. He sends a messenger to report to his captain. You tell him that you and Kheden will be staying at the local inn for at least a couple days if they need anything else, then ask Talvin to lead you to his home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)