More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

Who goes to investigate the house?

Teen Titans (2003)

"Dude, are you really going to investigate some spooky house?" Beast Boy says over Robin's communicator

"For the past few months, people have been reported missing in these woods." Robin explains, "That house is the only building in this area. It's worth taking a look at."

"Any particular reason why you didn't bring all of us?" Cyborg asks after shoving Beast Boy's head to the side to talk

"Just in case some crime happens while we're looking." Robin glances up at Starfire and Raven, floating just above him, "We should be enough for whatever might be ahead."

"Oh, so this isn't some ploy to be alone with two hot chicks?" Beast Boy teases, causing Robin to slightly blush

"It's nothing of the sort! Just focus on the city, we'll call if we need backup."

"Okay, Boy Wonder, just remember any thoughts about Star & Rae, those tights will be a dead giveaway!" Cyborgs teases before he and Beast Boy began laughing hysterically, Robin shuts off his communicator in embarrassment.

"Those two acting like idiots again?" Raven asks

"Like always." Robin grumbles

"Though they do have a point, I won't need to use my powers to know if you have any of those thoughts."

"I'm not like that!"

"This reminds me of that film Beast Boy showed me last week, that project of the witch of the blair, correct?" Starfire asks

"So and so."

"Okay, we're here." Robin says, the trio arriving at an old dark house. It looked like one of those haunted houses from old horror movies, old and strange architecture.

"Looks like someone had a taste for the macabre." Raven comments

"It is the creepy, is it not?"

"It's an old house, Starfire. It's some unwritten rule that old house have to look we-Ah!" Raven is cut off, as she and Starfire suddenly fall and land on the ground with a thud."

"Star! Raven! Are you okay?" Robin says as he goes to the girls' side.

"I am unharmed, boyfriend Robin." Starfire reassures, "But I do feel strange."

Starfire and Raven stand back up and try to fly, but both are unable to get off the ground

"Okay, I have no idea what happened." Raven says

"See if any of your other powers work." Robin says

Starfire sees a tree and attempts to fire a starbolt at it, but nothing's coming out of her hand. Confused, she tries her eye lasers, but again nothing. In desperation she goes to try lifting it up, but it doesn't even budge.

"Azarath, Methrion, Zinthos!" Raven says her trademark chant, but nothing happens, she even tries to release her soul self, but again nothing. "Somehow something's blocking our powers."

"This is the terrible! I no longer have my Tamaranian strength! What's worst, I think I got the splinter on my fin-" Starfire cuts herself off when she feels a prick at her side. Looking down, she finds a dark sticking out of her belly. "Oh, what's this...I feel,,,the tired...nap time."

Starfire collapses, the in the dart knocking her out. Robin quickly catches her as she falls

"Starfire! Starfire!"

"Robin! We need to retreat! We've been am-" Raven suddenly gets a dart in her bare thigh, "Ow, I knew...I should...start...wearing...pants." Raven collapses too, though Robin is still holding on to Starfire, no one catches her when she falls.

"Raven!"

Robin suddenly hears a dart coming his way, but luckily he was able to move out of the way. He hears another dart, and moves away from that. Soon more darts are fired, causing Robin to bring out his bow staff and knock them away.

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?! Come on out and face me!"

Suddenly four metal balls roll out around Robin, and a gas comes out of them. Soon, the boy wonder begins to feel woozy.

"Knockout gas...that's...underhanded." Robin soon joins the girls on dream street.

A figure comes out in the open with a sinister smirk, please with their success. It lifts the two girls over it's shoulders and grabs Robin's legs, dragging him along as they enter the house. As they close the door, they begin thinking of where to put his new decorations.

Which Titan do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)