More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Ted's big ol hammer

My name is Jack Watson at the age of 20 and I happen to have a friend that goes by the name Ted who is 40, as he loves being a typical nudist around me. Every once in a while I'm in my house, there Ted would be, walking around the house naked as I will get a glance at his swinging and hanging big ol schlonge which I call a (hammer), big balls and hairs as he hates the hell out clothes, even though he has to wear them in the public eye going out. One day I was in my living room watching a basketball match on Tv, low and behold it was none other than Ted in his towel coming out of the shower smelling oh so good, getting ready for his date with Mya, a 25 year old, and oh yes he loves those young ladies as the younger the better. Then as Ted was standing there with a towel, I saw little drips of water coming down his big musculer built body, "Ted what up bro, getting ready for your date with Mya I see," as he then said to me, "oh yes I am, and by the may I want to get your opinion on somthing Jack," "oh really, on what Ted?, what you're going to wear tonight, on your date?," I said to Ted, "oh no Jack bro, I'm talking about this," as Ted opened up his towel, putting his johnson and balls on full display. "What do you think?, you think that's the right size?, for me to lay it on Mya?," Ted asked me with his towel open having his full hammer and balls on display. Now having an eye full of his big schlong, ball sack and pubic hairs, I said staring at his ding dong, "whoa now that is what I call a big ol hammer buddy," I said, as I glance at how big my friends penis is. "Yep, you sure are going to hit her with that hammer, and nice looking hammer at that to," I said to him, as he said to me, "well thank you buddy, now if you would excuse me, I have to get ready for my date with Mya" said Ted, as I took one glance at Ted's big dick as covered it up with a towel, as I said to him, "anytime buddy."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)