More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I------------------------------------------------l I------------------------------------------------l

What's next?

Teasing the tough girl that doesn't entirely like this.

<--- Teasing the tough girl that doesn't entirely like this. --->

╣♦╠ Heather was playing with fire there. Or at least anyone that'd know Lisa enough would believe that daring to poke her out of nowhere could mean an instant . Well, perhaps just a few bones broken if anything.

And of course a slightly angry reaction was to be expected, but nothing any close to starting a fight at all. The strong blonde merely waved a hand in front of her face again and then rubbed her nose a little after the teasy poking.

"Ughhh... If you touch my nose with your smelly and sweaty socks again I swear I'll break your legs next time!" She replied with a menacing tone but that quickly felt rather tame after her next actions.

"Hah! As if I'd give you the privilege of reporting me or even trying to spit on my sportiness. I'd never shame myself and go against the rules, you know? I'm not such a sore loser! But geez... This is going to be... Difficult, really difficult to deal with..." She explained, her angry expression softening a little changing to a rather mild smirk.

At least it was clear that Lisa didn't kick those feet away from her lap, she was just looking at them for a moment, gulping a little and slowly placing her hands on the top of them, in a certain dubitative manner.

█▄█ Heather stuck her tongue out, thinking that she was just going to have a little more fun with her..but that look that she gave her made her heart skip a beat. She hesitated to keep up with what she was doing, a slight little gulp appearing in her throat. "...O-oh? You think so?" She let out at her threat, trying to act like she wasn't intimidated at all..before she went on with the next things that she would say.

"H..hah! Well good! I'm glad to hear that you wouldn't try to sneak your way out of something like this!" «Well that was close..maybe I can still manage this» Heather bit her lip just slightly, her eyes narrowing at Lisa as she watched her place her hands atop her feet. She pushed them up just slightly to press them against those hands, trying to edge her on as much as she could.

"Well go on...Let's see it then, your sportiness!" She let out, nodding, the grin forming back onto her face as she wiggled her toes a little more.

╣♦╠ « I-I'm literally touching her feet right now! T-they are really soft and well cared, and that cute wiggling just... Lisa! Hold on! T-this is just your sportiness, remember, just that! » The blonde was starting to feel aroused by this situation and she was struggling quite hard inside. A hidden desire was starting to slowly get the worst of her and take her.

"Y-yeah! That, let's see.... I must admit I'm not good at this though." Lisa replied with a slightly insecure tone that didn't fit her usual serious one. She held one hand on the top of Heather's right foot and began to use the left one on the sole, adding a bit of pressure with both and in a sense sandwiching the foot between her hands.

« Wait, no, idiot. You should have said... » She thought for a moment, while feeling a bit embarrassed but clearly enjoying this, the palm of her hand was doing circular movements while pressing on Heather's heel.

"Aghck... I should definitely have chosen to do this just after you took a quick bath or something, d-dammit... "

█▄█ Heather had quite the pleased expression on her face as she watched Lisa eyeing her feet like that. She couldn't tell exactly what she was thinking..but that expression on her face made it clear to her that she was falling more and more into her 'trap'. "Ahaa don't worry about that! I'm sure you'll do just fine! Just make sure you handle them nice and soft" She let out, giggling a little with how much she was enjoying herself at the moment.

"Nnh there you go, that's not bad! You're already starting nicely!" She let out, wiggling her toes a little more, slowly and steadily lifting them up, trying to do it as subtly as she could without Lisa knowing. "Ooh stop. I wouldn't need it nearly as much after I took a bath! I'd me much more comfortable already. The rules don't say 'wait till the winner cleans herself'!" She let out, leaning back on the bench, planting her hands behind her to keep her balance as she tried to move those feet upwards more and more..inch by inch.

╣♦╠ Certainly, it was clear that Lisa was paying more attention to the alluring call of those wiggling toes than about how they were slowly being lifted. Lisa took Heather's first comment as if it'd be some kind of rivalry's trial of some sort and she quickly replied.

"But of course I can do it, after all there's nothing I can't do better than you. Let's say you were just a bit lucky tonight, haha!" She replied, trying to cover her arousal and funny-blushing expression with some bravado.

When Heather's feet were already by the height of Lisa's chest, always covered by those bandages that she loved to use there instead of a bra, she simply changed her position to a comfier one for her. Grabbing the right foot with both hands and using her thumbs, continuing the massage with them but going a bit closer to the toes, adding pressure on the arch and ball first.

"Hell! That new rule sure is bullshit, you know that, r-right?... Anyways, you better take seriously our next combat then, because mine sure smell worse than yours." Lisa thought that she was trying to be intimidating in that comment, when perhaps just admitting there that the smell wasn't really bothering her that much.

« I wish I could take her socks off.... But... No, control yourself. »

█▄█ "Ahaa there you go, that's what I wanna hear. Let me see you prove to me how much better you are than me at this, because right now I don't believe you! I think I'd totally have you beat!" She let out, teasing her more and more as her feet were lifted up now to the girl's chest, Heather's plan going quite well for her right now. She leaned back a little, moaning slightly at the sensation of that lovely massage, her toes slowly and teasingly wiggling up towards her, Heather licking her lips a little.

"Trust me, I plan on taking it seriously! I'm gonna get you back here doing this with my feet as often as I can now with this new rule in place!" She said happily, the excitement clear in her expression and her tone of voice before her grin widened. "Hey hey, you keep talking about the smell, right? You say yours is worse than mine? I don't know if that's true" She let out before she suddenly leaned in. She tried to yank her by her legs, attempting to slide her up onto the bench so she could quickly crawl onto her waist.

"I think you need a closer whiff" She let out, trying to plant both her feet right in her face, wanting to turn this right into a full smothering like position with her two feet!

╣♦╠ "W-well, you will see just how good I am with this I said!" Lisa insisted in her newly acquired pride regarding her skill massaging feet, even if she just literally said moments ago that she was not good at it. She intensified the pressure a little bit and even smiled a little when hearing the slightly moan.

« H-huh! Look at that, she's enjoying this too, right? Hehe~ Not only her toes clearly are being an indicative of it, but also her happy noises.... »

However, when Heather mentioned about taking this new rule that seriously, she made Lisa get another funny and awkward expression of surprise mixed with another blush. In fact, such was her surprise that she didn't react at time when her rival suddenly raised her legs, and made her basically lie on the bench in the probably most humiliating position that she ever experienced.

But this was just when things were starting to escape from Lisa's control. Because she knew this, deep inside she always wished that in some of her fights Heather would put her into submission by using her feet. That position for them was just so great that the usually intimidating girl didn't even fight back nor struggled when this happened.

"H-huhh?! U-uhg! W-what the hell are you doing?! T-this is not in the rules, is it?" She said confused but not knowing what to do, she didn't want to discourage her rival from doing this action either, especially because they were alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)