More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

What do I do now?

Tease the shit out of him.

There is a couple seconds of silence while I contemplate my game plan and my sexy teacher thinks of something to talk about.

"So, I see you have the text book?" he says gesturing to it tucked under my arm.

"Yep, picked it up immediately after class," I reply trying not to sound like a suck-up.

Carefully I observe my prey, his eyes shift from the book to my breasts then when he sees that I caught him he quickly looked away. Dr. Walker's face turns the color of crimson and he fumbles nervously with an ink pen.

"Do you mind if I have a seat?" I asked innocently. I waited for him to answer, then when he said, "Sure, make yourself comfortable," I really did.

At first he was a little surprised when I lifted my skirt a couple inches and planted my ass down on the top of his desk. My plaid skirt was very short and fell about 6 inches above my knees, barely covering my ass even when I stood up. Doe stared as I crossed my legs, one thigh over the other. The pen he had been playing with slipped from his hands and rolled across the desktop and came to a stop, resting against my butt. I reached down and picked up the pen. Dr. Walker continued to watch with a dreamy look in his eyes. I brought the pen to my lips and guided it from one side to the other, then back to the middle. Then I parted my lips and slowly brought the end of the pen in to my mouth. My teacher's jaw dropped as my lips tightened around the rod of the pen and my cheeks drew in as I gave it a long, deep suck.

He continued to watch in silence as I slide the pen down the side of my neck and down to the first button on the white dress shirt I was wearing. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked. Before he could answer I popped the button free and parted the front of my shirt about two inches, bringing my cleavage into clear sight. His eyes followed the pen as I moved it down my chest and into the crack of my breasts. I could see it in his eyes that he had definitely taken the bait and was now hooked. And that was my time to take a leave and allow the line to slacken. I slipped off the edge of his desk and to the floor.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow, Dr..." I paused then finished, "Dr. Doe."

He was speechless and remained silent as I approached the door. Still holding the pen I dropped it to the floor. It made a plastic clinking noise then I bent straight over to pick it up. I felt the skirt inch itself up the back of my legs as I bent. I bent over far enough to reach the pen, and to be sure Doe had a clear view of my pink panties. Then I picked the pen up and straightened. With a quick movement I spun on my heels, and jumped to find myself face to face with my teacher. He had gotten out of his chair and come around his desk while I was bent over.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)