More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Writer The Writer

What's next?

Tease her, then take control of her body while she feels and watches

http://xxgifs.com/picture/18150-hard-slap-on-teen-pink-ass

Christen turns to the mirror, she points her ass at it without consent as you her to slap it.

"What the Hell???"

She pulls away, shaking her head but the ghost was far from done with her. She struggles, her hands move to her rear but she manages to stop bringing the ghost to fight for control of her body. Her stomach growls, the groans become deeper and louder, constant forcing her to hold it. She looks down, her belly possessed with movement as it jiggles and bounces at her.

"What the Hell is wrong going on in my stomach??? What's happening to me!??? Why can't i controld my body-"

Her head turns, eyes in the mirror as hands move to her cheeks. She grins at her self, shaking it slowly letting the fat bounce up and down beforw you make her talk.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sexy+teen+shakes+her+ass+in+mirror+gif&view=detailv2&&id=542FC5EA2C81E84441080716A8E9035AC7562BAE&selectedIndex=28&ccid=8DCWAQNU&simid=608039736819582592&thid=OIP.Mf03096010354924a11b3899fbbaaa657o0

"Controlling your body is going to be fun."

She snaps out of it, holding her ass while talking to herself.

"Controlling my body??? Is this some nightmare??

She smiles again, it vanishes as you continue making her fondle her ass. Her nipples grew hard, but her breast were barely a B..you wonder, make her preform anal masturbation?? Or play with those small but noticable tits.

This ass is great, but..her boobs aren't bad.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)