More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

What are the rules?

Team battle royale

"I'd advise against lightsabers, she was renowned for her mastery of the dual blade," whispered Visas.

Brianna looked around the room and smiled as she formulated a devious plan. "No weapons" she said. "And everyone can fight."

Bastilla laughed. "Oh young one, you really need to rely on the more." With a wave of her hand the air shimered, revealing a Twi'lek (Mission), a wookie (Zaalbar), a Republic soldier (Carth), a human Jedi (Jolee), and a Cathar Jedi (Juhani).

Brianna scowled in anger as she realizes she's outnumbered. "Enough! Begin!"

The teams ran towards each other, except Bastilla who completed Battle Meditation...with a new sexual focus. As the battle went on, the Surik's apprentices started to feel strong urges to fuck Bastilla's companions.

As Mira grappled with Jolee, she found herself aching for his black cock. She needed it.

Brianna couldn't help but feel pulled to Carth. His chiseled jaw had to be good for more than just it's looks.

Visas found herself between Mission and Zalbaar. It was all too easy to be attracted to both. Twi-leks were known for their beauty and skill in bed...and Wookies were known for the largest cocks among all of the humanoids.

Bastilla smiled. This would be too easy.

Do Surik's apprentices resist and turn the tides?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)