More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who wakes him?

Team 7 with Extra's

Zagoromo could sense a Hyūga Girl not to far from here. And she was now asleep so he could readh out to her.

(Hinata's Subconscious)

'What? Where am I? Is this some kind of Genjutsu?' Says the Hyūga Girl. 'Do not fear Byakugan Princess, I arranged for our meeting to ask for the aid of my fellow descendants.' Says Zagoromo ass he materialises inside Hinata's Subconscious. 'Who are you?' Says the Girl. 'I am Zagoromo Otsutsuki, former Heir of the Otsutsuki Clan from above the Sky. Like you, I am a Descendant of Hagoromo Otsutsuki's younger Brother, Lord Hamura. But My Family, My Father and My Brother, have lost their way, so I was exiled. For speaking out against a tainted Legacy. Please I am sealed in a special barier, only a Fellow Descendant of Hamura can safely free me from my prison. Anyone aho is not of Hyūga, will die in the attempt to free me.' Says Zagoromo as his Body begins to dematerialise. 'Please, a Great Disaster will soon befall your world, Only I can help prevent it, but I need my freedom to do so. Come to me, follow your eyes, where they head. Goodbye Byakugan Princess........' Says Zagoromo as he's to cut the Connection, lest she suffer a similar fate.

(The Crater)

''What the Hell Happened Here?'' Asks Kakashi. ''A man, a Man from beyond.'' Says Hinata. ''What are you talking about?'' Asks Sakura. ''A man came to me in my dreams, he asked for his freedom to prevent a Great disaster that will befall our world soon, he also said that anyone who is not of Hyūga Blood would perish in the attempt to free him.'' Says Hinata as she runs over to Zagoromo's prison and flows her Chakra into it. The Prison shattered and Zagoromo wass freed. ''Thank You Byakugan Princess, I owe you a debt I can never truly repay.'' Says Zagoromo. ''And just who the Hell are you?'' Asks Kakashi. ''I could ask you the same, pretender. You are no Mutation, that is certain. What clan do you hail from? Because it is not Uchiha, nor Senju.'' Says Zagoromo as he recieves glares. ''Fine, I am Zagoromo Otsutsuki.'' Says Zagoromo as everyone save the Byakugan Princess, looks on in shock. ''Your an Otsutsuki? How is that Possible?'' Asks Sakura. ''I was exiled by my Father for arguing against this worlds Destruction, I don't doubt that my Brother is still watching you from afar princess.'' Says Zagoromo.

''Afar?'' Asks Kakashi. ''Yes, Up there, on the Moon, where we have lived for millennia, watching over the Earth, as is our saced duty, as was mine.'' Says Zagoromo. ''Do you mean ill-intent?'' Asks Sakura. ''No, I only ask you to bring me before the Head of the Hyūga, so I may reveal what is blank to them.'' Says Zagoromo. ''Then let us return home.'' Says Kakashi.

Konoha?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)