More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

The first Lesson or wait?

Teaching Jenna first lesson

Nothing ever happens fast especially if you want to get a woman into your bed. You must be careful and yet gently forceful from my first meeting I felt sure that Jenna was more than ripe for the picking, she looked like she wanted more than just someone to boss her around the way her husband did she needed more and I felt that I could give it to her.

I let things start slow, I was more than happy to let Jenna and Stacy use the tennis court and while I had not used it myself in some time I continued to play at the country club. My line of attack was simple, I worked my way into the games of tennis and in a few days, the three of us were playing full sets. Sometimes two against one or one on one and slowly especially on days when May was absent Jenna started to open up and really relax she talked about her marriage while I told her about my late wife. (I did not tell her that my late wife was heavily into bondage and being dominated. And no I did not tell her about my affair with my former neighbor's daughter either. That might come later if at all.)

The day finally came, I finished my teaching chores at the prep school and returned home. I entered the backyard and found Jenna hitting the ball against the backboard that I had installed just to practice in case I had no one to play with. I approached the tennis court and noticed that Jenna had already worked up a sweat. "Looking good this morning Jenna," I said as I opened the gate and entered the tennis court. "Where is Stacy? She is usually here playing with you."

"Oh, Stacy had early classes this morning at the prep school," Jenna said as she wiped the sweat from her face. "I'm surprised that you didn't see her on campus."

"Well, it is a big campus," I said. What I did not tell her was that I was most likely fucking one of my students and not because she needed better grades, this student wanted to have the experience of having sex with an older male and she learned to be a better student or else no sex. "Next time I will look for her," I said. "I know she isn't in my class so it is easy not to see someone you know."

I changed into my tennis outfit and after a short warm-up, we began our game. Jenna was a good player and she had me running all over the damn court but I returned the compliment so we both ran all over the damn court.

During a break between sets, I told her that she seemed to be having trouble with her backhand shots. "I know, I can't seem to get enough power into my swing."

I had her walk back out to the court and she demonstrated her backhand. "Not bad Jenna but I think I see where the problem is." I said as I stood behind her. This is the first time that I did more than touch her shoulders I put my hands over hers. I had her go through the backhand motion a few times and each time I was becoming more and more distracted by her heaving breasts. I was kind of caught by surprise since I stood so close to Jenna it was the first time that I noticed she was not wearing a bra!

I stood behind her for a few more backhand swings and then I made my move. I let go of her hands and slowly moved them to her breasts. "What are you doing Chris?" Jenna asked softly.

"You know what I'm doing Jenna," I whispered in her ear. "I am touching you in a way that your husband never does. I'm doing something that I sensed that you really wanted and needed."

"Chris! You shouldn't do this! Ah! Ah!" She moaned as I slid one of my hands between her legs. I whispered in her ear that she longed to free her breasts from the shirt she was wearing. She didn't really resist as I used my other hand to unbutton the top three buttons of her tennis blouse freeing first on breast and then the other.

"Jenna you shouldn't hide your breasts especially from me." I brushed a finger across one of her nipples. Jenna's body shivered and it wasn't cold this morning. "I can feel how much you like it, Jenna," I told her as I kissed the nape of her neck. "Your body is much too beautiful to hide behind clothing." It wasn't easy but I managed to pull her blouse away from her heaving breasts while I continued to finger fuck her pussy.

"Chris! I'm a married woman!" Jenna moaned her hands moving in jerky motions over her body.

"Take your skirt off Jenna, you know you want to do it," I told her. "You want me to see how beautiful you are without all your clothing on."

I could feel her body trembling as she slowly pushed her tennis skirt from her hips. I now had saved for the panties an almost perfect view of her pussy. "This is so wrong Chris, I shouldn't be doing this," Jenna said softly.

"Of course you want to do this honey, you are a free spirit," I said while I brushed my hand over her damp panties. "Go on baby take your panties off, you want me to see your beautiful pussy, you want to show me how horny you really are."

"Oh this can't be happening, it can't be happening." Jenna moaned as she began rubbing her buttocks against me. I whispered in her ear asking her if she really wanted me to stop. "Yes...no, oh my god I feel so wet Chris please stop. I don't think I can take much more of..." Jenna let out a loud moan and she reached behind her back to stroke my cock which was stiff as a board now. "Why are you doing this Chris? My god, your cock is hard!"

"I am doing this because I want you Jenna and you want me to take you." I began to finger fuck her pussy faster. "You want to be admired and thought of as a sexy woman well I will do all that for you Jenna. And the best part of it is, you want me to control your every move."

Will she or won't she give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)