More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barnaclefaulty barnaclefaulty

Who do you want to follow?

Taylor

Luke pulled up his truck to their driveway. He basically lived with her. He slept there, he woke up there, he lived there, but it wasn't his house. Her parents were fine with him living there. It had never bothered them, and hopefully it never would. "As long as we don't hear moaning at night, you can stay." Said her dad. It had made them both laugh.

They climbed out of the front seats of the truck and Jonah and Tammy exited the back.

Her friends started climbing out of their cars, and they walked up to the door. She punched the code in, covering it with her hand, and the door unlocked. They walked in, and kicked off their shoes. Most of her friends didn't come. Duncan and Kara did, as well as Andrew and Will, but everyone else decided not.

They moved onto the couch, and sat down. Taylor turned on the TV. It was on a different show, Daily planet.

She changed the channel to SPORTSNET. They settled in. Perfect timing. Luke wrapped his arm around Taylor. She gave him a glance and Luke moved his head in. Taylor smiled, and complied. The kissed, and held it for awhile. The game started.

Almost three hours later, everyone was gone and her and Luke were he only other ones there.

The entire game, she'd been meaning to ask Luke a certain question.

What did Taylor want to ask Luke?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)