More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Lady?

Taylor Swift

"Swift?"

"For a week. My tour just ended and I need some rest and quiet."

"I don't blame you. I bet being on tour is exhausting. Well, just sit back and relax, before you know it we'll be at the hotel."

Taylor thanks him and leans back, adjusting her shorts. They go just below her crotch, and her gray tank top hangs loosely on her. Taylor closes her eyes and breathes.

A short while later, she feels the car slowing down and she opens her eyes and sees the hotel up ahead. The car pulls into the driveway and stops. Taylor thanks the driver and gets out, grabbing her luggage and walking towards the hotel.

Once inside, she stops at the front desk and gives her information. Getting her key, she thanks the clerks and makes her way to her room, which is on the left side of the hotel.

Arriving at her room, she opens the door and steps inside, closing the door and setting her luggage down on the ground. Walking to the glass doors on the other side, Taylor opens the blinds. She sees the beach up ahead and notices the forest on the left. It's a thick forest, and Taylor can't see past the first row of tress.

Closing the blinds, Taylor makes sure the front door is locked and walks to the bed. She takes off her shoes and sock, then pulls her tank top off her. Next, she unhooks her bra and sets it on the ground. Then, she unbuckles her shorts and pulls them down, followed by her underwear. Now naked, Taylor falls on the bed and quickly passes out.

How Long Does Taylor Sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)