More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexBXW AlexBXW

Who has been targeted?

Taylor Swift

Taylor took a deep, isolated breath after she closed the cabin door. She took one last peek at the window just to satisfy her paranoia and make sure that no paparazzi had followed her all the way here. The singer knew it was very unlikely; she had been assured no one would know where she was. It was the very reason she had travelled all the way to one of the most remote areas of the country.

It had been a stressful time for the world-renown pop singer. Another bad breakup, hit pieces by the media, and albums that while critically acclaimed and commercially succesful, had not satisfied her personally. She had become nervous around journalists and photographers, and for once in her life wanted to retreat to an island all by herself with nothing but her guitar and a few books. If she had not been in the state that she was, Taylor would never had considered the e-mail that had arrived the last week.

It had been by an anonymous source, which immediately made her suspicious but her rational mind figured that it couldn't be all that bad if the person knew her private address. With every passing word, Taylor was more entranced by the idea: a secret escape to isolation, where the nearest town wouldn't recognize her and she could concentrate on finding peace and inspiration for further material. A place to recharge her spent energy and emerge again stronger than ever before. Foolish as it may have been, Taylor eventually decided to accept the offer and, without telling anyone and barely packing a few changes of clothes and her guitar, absconded from her million dollar home.

After setting down her bag of by now mostly dirty clothes and her guitar, Taylor debated what to do next.

What does Taylor do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)