More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spook28 Spook28

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift was in town, and it was all Jack could think about. Ramming his length into his next-door neighbour's slit absentmindedly, Jack's gaze remained locked on the TV. The singing sensation's tour had finally come to his city, and as luck would have it, her show had sold out. Footage of Miss Swift arriving had spiked Jack's libido into the sky, and while his neighbour was all too happy to help out, she just wasn't enough.

Having finished deep within her, Jack's neighbour thanked him, handed him two hundred dollars and made her way back out the door quietly, leaving her Master to his thoughts.

Jack grumbled, his head in his hands; obviously he could talk his way into the concert; he could do anything. The man despised being one of thousands, however; he had to be the centre of attention. Presumably, he could make his way backstage and enthral Taylor from there, but perhaps there was another way he could gain the singer's attention and affection?

How would Jack go about claiming Taylor Swift?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)