More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

Whom do you approach?

Taylor Swift

It's the one and only T-Swizzle, most popular singer of the West, subject of many memes and object of desire for so many men all around the world. Taylor Swift - the moment you see her you know that no other girl can match this sexy, slender, blonde hottie. She's wearing a classy and simple black dress and has her golden hair in that cute style she used to wear so often when she was younger - flat at the top and curlier towards the ends. Her smooth, sandstone-colored skin seems without a flaw and you watch her red lips with amazement as she talks to the girl next to her.

Only now you notice that the other girl is none other than Selena Gomez, who seems to be wearing the chainmail-like dress from her Elle photoshoot. Her deep v-neck reveals two squishy, soft boobs; framed by her gorgeous black hair that contrasts with her ivory skin. Full, sensual lips and her cute, puffy cheeks complete the appearance of the Texan babe. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you didn't at least try!

You walk over to the two girls, trying to look as confident as possible. "Hey there, girls."
They interrupt their conversation and give you pejorative looks. "Not interested", Taylor says.

What do you reply?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)