More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

How does Taylor react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty two years?

Taylor Swift Part 2

As Taylor sits in her comfortable seat on her private plane and watches the female news anchor who’s usually dressed in a smart pantsuit instead sitting at the news desk completely and totally naked and clearly trying her best to pretend like everything is normal despite the fact that she is delivering the news completely nude, Taylor gasps out loud from horror, shock and frankly a fair bit of fear.

Furthermore, as the clearly naked and embarrassed newscaster stands up and walks out from behind her news desk and continues to try and pretend like everything is normal despite the fact that she is delivering the news wearing only a pair of high heels on an internationally watched news station Taylor feels her jaw drop in shock as she realizes that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty-two years as in until her fiftieth birthday on December 13, 2039.

Despite the fact she is still fully dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans and a t-shirt with a sports bra and panties underneath plus a pair of comfortable tennis shoes and socks Taylor feels tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as she can't help but realize how soon that will be changing in the near future.

Feeling self-conscious and extremely nervous that apparently the world has gone mad due to the fact that the governments of the world just passed a law that means she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty-two years Taylor nervously wraps her arms around her body and starts saying out loud to herself :

This is just a nightmare that I'm having. In a moment I will wake up in bed at home and none of this will have been real.

Followed by curling up in the fetal position in the large chair on her private plane and rocking back and forth while still repeating :

This is just a nightmare that I'm having. In a moment I will wake up in bed at home and none of this will have been real.

Over and over again.

As the freaked out Taylor remains curled up in the fetal position in the large chair on her private plane and rocking back and forth she is completely oblivious to the fact that her assistant is not handling the news of their impending years of legally required nudity much better than Taylor herself.

As although her assistant is not curled up in the fetal position and rocking back and forth like Taylor is she does have tears running down her cheeks.

What's next? Do Taylor & her assistant get to disembark from the plane before being made to strip & begin their years of legally required nudity? Or does a Dress Code Enforcement agent board the parked plane to make them undress before disembarking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)